Q & A

Hey guys! I have the questions and answers ready. 

1. Do you plan on publishing any of your books in the future?

-Honestly, I don't know. I would like to. I love to write and create my own worlds. However, I need to work on my writing and improve a lot. If I do, I may self-publish.

2. Are there any new books coming soon?

Maybe not soon because I am working on the books I currently have on Wattpad. I have so many ideas that I want to make into books but I just don't have the time yet. Maybe later this year or next year, I will publish a new book. I want to finish Rogue or Stand By Me first, though. 

3. Are you going to post bonus chapters for FIN?

The original plan was to publish 10 bonus chapters for FIN but I don't think I will, anytime soon at least. What I do plan on doing, though, is rewriting FIN, changing it from 3rd person to 1st person and extending the chapters. When I rewrite it, I will include most of the ideas I had for the bonus chapters in it such as Fin's pregnancy and the birth of her child. There may also be mature scenes ;). If there is anything else, I will put that as bonus chapters. 

4. Are you going to write a sequel?

I think I am but I still have no idea what the sequel is going to be about. If it would be about one of the brothers or her children. I'm leaning more towards one of her brothers, though. Tell me what you guys think.

5. Are you single?

LOL. Yes, I am single. ;)

6. Is there a planning process when you write your books? If so, could you please explain it?

Ok, so I do not have a planning process. Every chapter I write, I basically made up on the spot. That is probably why there are so many plot holes. Every time I try to plan chapters, it doesn't really go how I want it, so for now, I just go with the flow. Hopefully, in the future, when I have more time, I would become more organized with my writing.

7. Are you publishing any new books in the future similar to this one?

Well, most likely I am. I have a lot of ideas that I really want to write. These books would have some of the same tropes as FIN but they would be different. If you mean the found family trope, I have published books with this trope (Rogue and Stand By Me) that I am still updating. 

8. What inspired you to write this book and how did you do it so well?

First of all, thank you. I've always loved the found family trope so I decided to write on it. Well, in the beginning, I didn't just say I was going to write. I imagined scenes and stuff before I actually decided to write it. I had no idea it was going to be this popular. 

9. Do you have an email/ Social Media I can follow?

Yes, I do have an email and social media. I normally only give my email to people if they ask for it so they can send something, though. I think eventually I will have a newsletter for you guys to follow where I'll send little unpublished scenes from my books or future books. Tell me if that's a good idea. 

I have an Instagram account - wp.sxmply_mx

My tik tok account is sxmply_mx

You guys can follow me on those platforms and you can message me if you want.

10. How did you get your book out there?

Honestly, I have no idea. I think it's because of the people who read my book. They add my book to their reading lists and that's how more people learn about it. So, I would like to thank all of you who read my book and voted and added it to your reading lists

11. How did you know if your book was good enough to publish? Any advice for new authors?

I didn't think my book was good enough but I didn't care. I published it for me and no one else. I will say that it was a bit of an impulsive move to publish this book but I am glad I did it. My advice to new authors is that you should not be afraid to put your work out there. Don't be afraid of receiving hate comments because it is inevitable, all you can do is ignore them. You can even learn from those comments sometimes. You will see that the more you write, the more you will improve. 

If there are any more questions you can ask them here --->