Blue With Envy

The gang was at Meh Burger. Waiting for Y/N's arrival. After praising the burgers, Sonic began to become impatient. He checked his communicator to look at the time. "She said she'd be here at 3- where is she?" He asked, looking past the group.

"It's been 3 minutes. Not everyone can move as fast as you Sonic. She's probably on her way as we speak." Amy said as she took a bite of her burger. 

__

Meanwhile, you were passed out on your couch. You were babysitting Lady Walrus' children all day yesterday, and they tired you out. You had coloring books all over the place, crayons were on the walls, and you had books and toys spread out all over your home. You had a book over your face as you let out small snores. As soon as you heard your communicator, you stirred awake. The book is still over your face, you reached your arm over to your coffee table and tried to find the communicator, which was only a few taps away from you. 

You leaned forward too far and soon fell to the ground. Waking you up in almost an instant. You took your communicator and answered it. 

"What do you want?" You asked in a groggy voice. 

"Y/N, it's been 10 mins- 3 minutes! - where are-" Sonic stopped talking when he heard your voice. 

"Please tell me you did not just wake up.."

"Ok...I didn't just wake up! Now answer my question. What do you want?" 

"You. We've been waiting for you at Meh Burger. Remember I told you like 2 hours ago.."

You hung up and immediately began to get ready. 

2 hours ago? Since when did that much time go by! 

You bolted out the door and ran to the village.

As you ran, you could see Meh Burger just up ahead, but before you could announce your arrival, you tripped over your shoelace. Letting out a yelp as you braced for impact until you felt something grab you and soon, you found yourself at the table with Sonic and the gang looking at you in shock. "How did you-" Sonic asked, and soon a green blur could be seen zoom past the gang. 

He was so fast, just like Sonic...but...no one is faster than Sonic. Who the heck is this guy? It was a green shrew in some gaudy clothing as you like to call it, and he wore cool sunglasses that are connected to look like ski goggles, along with some white gloves and shoes. 

He lifts his glasses and winks in your direction, making you flush and steal Knuckle's burger, taking a bite out of it.

 "Hey!" He whined. 

The shrew soon took out a skateboard and threw it on the ground. "What's he gonna do with that skateboard?" Asked a bystander. "I think he's gonna ride it!" Another smiles, and the shrew made a gun with his finger and winked at the crowd. Making them all go in awe. 

"What? He's riding a skateboard. How's that impressive?" Sonic snarled. The shrew just grinned and placed his sunglasses back over his eyes and rode towards a group of bystanders who watched the shrew in awe. 

"He's got serious street-wise style!" Knuckles smiled, watching the green shrew. 

"He's jumping 6 inches on the ground!" Sonic complained, as the shrew jumped onto their table and knocked over juice all over the blue blur, making him give a death stare to this wired visitor. 

"Radical speed!" he grinned, making more finger guns all around him. 

"Oh, for the love off--" Sonic murmured, but was cut off by Tail's. "Wow, those were some sweet moves!" He beamed.