Chapter 38 ( Its warmth )

" How do you know the underground cruise ship?" Mahihimigan Ang pag tataka SA tono Ni Nez.

Bahagya lamang na ngumiti si Catalina. " If I tell you. Would you believe me?" Makahulugang tanong Ng dalaga.

Nakakunot Ang noo Ni Nez habang nakikinig sa sagot Ni Catalina. He did a background check to the whole Abestreu business and family but no one of them has any connection or even knowledge to the underground world. How come?

" I ask miss a question. Can I?" Magalang na tanong ni Nez. Ngumiti Lang si Catalina SA kanya dahil Alam nya na Ang itatanong nito. 

Nez is observant. He set Gavin's safety as priority. She let so many secrets unfold in front of Nez that's why it's only normal that he is suspicious to her.

" When did you learn martial arts miss?" Seryosong tanong ni Nez. " I only learn a little bit." Mabilis na sagot Ng dalaga.

I unfold so many secrets in front of Nez but it doesn't mean I cannot deny it right? 

Umigting Ang panga ni Nez hudyat na nagagalit na ito. He clenched his fist para pakalmahin Ang sarili.

The Little Miss of the Abestreu Clan, Catalina Abestreu is just a brat. Wala itong pakialam sa ibang Tao bukod sa sarili nya. What she wants she will get it no matter if it's a person or a thing but how come the little miss of the Abestreu Clan seems to be different than what he knows. Is his data wrong or she just changed?

" Miss is manipulating me by your word." Parang nanghuhula na Ani Ni Nez habang walang emosyon na nakatingin SA dalaga na nasa kanyang harapan.

" I'm not an enemy Nez."

" I'm not really sure Miss." Malamig niyang tugon Kay Catalina. " Maybe you're doing this for something else." Napailing na Lang si Catalina since she knows her words aren't enough to convince Nez.

Nez is not a heartless person and not a hard headed one like leo. As long as he sees that you are worthy of his trust. He is willing to put his loyalty to you.

In the past Nez died because of me and in this time I will give him happiness that I took away from him.

" I will prove it to you this time. Hurting Gavin will never be my options." Determinadong turan Ni Catalina at nalagpasan si Nez.

I must erase evidence that I know martial arts before it becomes a problem sooner. I must guarantee the success of the cruise ship mission since I know that failing isn't an option. I can't risk Gavin. Not him.

----

" Master." Yumuko si Nez Ng makita na nakaupo si Gavin sa Kama na tila ba kanina pa sya hinihintay.

Did the master hear what we talked about?

" Are you feeling better?" Nag aalala na tanong Ni Nez. " Hmm." Mahinang sagot Ni Gavin at tumitig ulit sa binata. 

" Nez, Do you know what you did?" Biglang napaluhod si Nez Ng marealize Ang gustong sabihin Ni Gavin.

" I just wanted to protect the master. I will never regret my decision"

" I told you to protect her right?"

" But master, she will only hurt you. If she knows about your condition. She will only use it against you!!" Hindi na napigilan Ni Nez Ang pagtaas Ng boses Ni Nez. " Why won't you believe that the Miss will only gonna hurt you." Dagdag nya pa.