85: Childish, Shameless and Scheming Husband

After that hectic celebration Liang MengYao returned home tired sitting on the veranda waiting patiently for him was Hong JiaYi, whom was enjoying tea and sunflower seeds.

Liang MengYao who entered the yard paused in his tracks admiring the beauty of his wife, and he realized he had missed him a lot more than he thought. Hong JiaYi gently fluttered his eyes open and smiled he gently set the tea a side along with the sunflower then stand with arms open.

"Welcome Yaoyao" Hong JiaYi greeted him affectionately

With no seconds spare Liang MengYao rush to embrace Hong JiaYi, he wanted to squeeze him tightly but there still was his unborn child in question, so he gently moved away and stooped down touching his rounded stomach laying upon it a kiss.

Hong JiaYi softly blushed then brush Liang MengYao's hair softly, Hong JiaYi loved the texture of Liang MengYao's hair and the color too was eye catching that he which their future child to his hair maybe not just his hair but everything along with it, or maybe not everything.

Though Hong JiaYi loved Liang MengYao his shameless persona was a bit questionable, his worried about their future spouse and reputation as well, Liang MengYao was lovely but love to force feed dog food.

As if in sync with Hong JiaYi Liang MengYao had an alarming thought if they had a son who was she man then wouldn't that mean it would be like having a "daughter", and if the she man looked like Hong JiaYi. Liang MengYao was already thinking of methods to be rid of the incoming competition, both parents were breathtakingly beautiful it was no question the child wouldn't be heavenly.

So before any scumbag could try and taint their child Liang MengYao is preparing for war, Jiajia and his unborn baby must be protected.

Soon both husband and wife sat on the veranda with his head within the lap of Hong JiaYi, Liang MengYao was like a child observing the tummy of his wife while on the other hand Hong JiaYi was enjoying the sunflower seeds.

Both were in a world of their own, soon Liang MengYao childishly pushed the belly button of Hong JiaYi which caused him to flinched then looked down.

"Yaoyao, what are you doing?"

"I'm just curious, it seems your belly button was out so I just pushed it" Liang MengYao said childishly.

Hong JiaYi smiled Liang MengYao really is something else, he gently patted Liang MengYao's hair. Liang MengYao looked up and smiled.

"Jiajia is treating me so delicately I could stay and be smother all day with your care"

Liang MengYao quickly hugged Hong JiaYi affectionately, rubbing his face on his beloved.

"Yaoyao"

Hong JiaYi thought his his husband was behaving like a sneaky cat, it was cute it's rare for his sneaky scheming husband to behave this cute, Hong JiaYi patted Liang MengYao's head then went back to eating his sunflower seeds as Liang MengYao runs face with him.

When Liang MengYao saw that Hong JiaYi stopped paying attention to him he got jealous, Liang MengYao looked at Hong JiaYi who was in his own world with the sunflower seeds.

Liang MengYao puffs then smiled with intention, Liang MengYao slowly leans his mouth towards Hong JiaYi's ear and gently bit it.

"Yip"

Liang MengYao let's out a seductive chuckled, he loves when his Jiajia makes such a cute sound when startled, Hong JiaYi blush flustered at the ear that was bitten. Liang MengYao was not done yet soon he began to gently nibble on the earlobe while hugging his Jiajia within his tight embrace.

"Yaoyao" Hong JiaYi struggled to say

But Liang MengYao didn't stop seeing that his wife was flustered all over, he stopped then looked at his Jiajia who was huffing in defeat, he dared ignore his husband for mere sunflower seeds! Liang MengYao won't allow it!.

"Is Jiajia still interested in sunflower seeds?, while his husband crave his attention"

Hong JiaYi could only frown as he looked at his childish, shameless and scheming husband was this man ever tired. That night Hong JiaYi was slowly and gently taken by his husband.

Liang MengYao looked at his wife whom was sleeping gently in his embrace and smiled.

"I love you Jiajia"