9

Trigger Warning;
Mentions of drugs.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

Is Leo reliving a moment? Is this what deja-vu feels like? 'Cause Leo's positive he's lived this scene before.

Lifting his dilated eyes to the stair case, Leo's gaze found Zac's, and of course his trusty side-kick, Grey. Can't have one without the other.

Batman and Robin. Leo internally snickered at his own thoughts.

"Out." Leo replied with a shrug. He didn't care for this conversation right now, Leo was living his high and he was in no way going to let Zac ruin it. The come down would be bad enough, never mind facing it earlier than he'd intended to.

"It's ten at night Leo!" Zac threw his hands up, in a 'what the fuck' manner as Leo would call it. Making his way down the stairs, with Grey on his tail, Zac came to a stop directly in front of Leo. "I've been calling you since half two this afternoon. You skipped every subject today, and then left without letting me know where you were!"

"I didn't skip every subject." Leo corrected lazily. "I went to my history class."

"Don't get smart with me fratello." Zac fumed, his nostrils flaring as his anger heightened.

"M'just saying." Leo was merely pleading his case, he'd assume for Zac to know that... he was a lawyer after all.

"Well what do you have to say about Lily's arm?" Grey added. Staring at Leo with his arms crossed tightly over his chest, his blue eyes filled with pure disappointed.

It didn't hurt, well, it did, but by now, Leo was used to being a disappointment.

Grey's foot tapped repeatedly on the oak wood floor, as he impatiently awaited Leo's response. 

"It was an accident." Leo could feel his mood begin to dampen. "I didn't mean to hurt Lily."

"But you did." God was Grey annoying him right now.

"Yeah, no shit Grey." Leo glared, "I fucking know I did. Are you trying to make me feel more guilty than I already do? Do you want me to hurt more than what I am right now? Please Grey," Leo opened his arms, gesturing to Grey to let it all out. "Hit me with everything you've got, I deserve it."

"Yeah, you do deserve it!" Grey was angry, hurt and most of all, to put it lightly; he was fucking worried. "Do you have any idea how fucking scared we've been? Do you even care?" Grey scoffed with a shake of his head, he continued. "Who am I kidding, of course you don't care! The only person you care about lately is yourself Leo, and I'm fucking sick of it."

"Grey, that's enough." Zac glared at the twenty three year old.

This conversation was treading on dangerous territory. The eldest knew Grey was speaking from sheer anger, and boy was Grey angry. The cussing alone told Zac that. Though, Zac also knew Grey would come to regret his words by morning.

"No Zac, it's not enough!" Grey turned away from his older brother, focusing his eyes directly on Leo. "You broke your sisters wrist Leo, you fucking broke it and then you ran off and ignored each one of our calls. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but this behaviour needs to stop. You need to get a grip of yourself and stop being so god damn selfish."

"Grey!"

Selfish, weak, pathetic.

"I didn't know." Leo whispered, the high completely gone as his chest constricted in pain. "I... is Lily okay?"

"What do you think?" Grey scoffed. Waving a hand as a sign of dismissal, he tuned away from his youngest brother. As he reached the front door, calling over his shoulder, Grey announced. "I'm going to Dakota's, I don't even want to look at you right now." And with that, the door slammed shut.