Shopping

Alex POV

We pulled into the store and parked my bike and walked into the store.

"Ok so I have a list of things I need and I also need to pick some stuff up for Matt" I told MJ.

"Got it, let's go"

The list was small (kinda). 

-apples

-cookies

-cereal 

-milk

-bandages 

-eggs

-tater tots

-chocolate 

-cheese 

-noodles 

-strawberries 

-blueberries 

-blackberries 

-food for the chickens 

We started walking through the fruits and vegetables section. I grabbed a few apples because apparently Venom likes them. 

I do they are sweet

And I grabbed a pack of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries for me. Then I grabbed a pack of those really soft sugar cookies and threw them in the cart. (They are the fucking best)

Tater tots

We're getting to that

Tater tots

Give me a minute 

TaTeR tOt

I swear-

Swearing bad

I am aware

Me and MJ walked into the next isle and looked at the bandages.

"What stuff do we need again?" I asked.

"Gauges, band-aids, and the Cotten pad things" MJ said reading off the list.

"Great, let's get the hello kitty band aids" I said putting them in the cart.

"Great, to the cereals!" MJ pointed walking to the cereal isle.

"Let's get fruit loops" I said.

V what you want

Cookie crisps

Awesome 

I grabbed a thing of cookie crisps (the little cookie cereal things) and fruit loops and then we started walking twords the milk.

It's malk 

Milk

MALK

I grabbed a gallon of milk and a small thing of chocolate milk (MILK NOT MALK)

(A/N I say it as malk just to piss people off..... it's fun. But if I'm normal I say milk)

I put some eggs and cheese in the cart and went to the chocolate isle and grabbed some chocolate bars and some gummy bears.

"Mk let's get some chicken food"

I looked through the rows of chicken food and picked the one I normally got.

"Ok let's go check out"

We walked to the front and started to check out.

We brought out the bags and set them up on my bike and drove back to my house.

A/n

Filler chapter thing

I got a leather jacket thing

I feel cool

-author