seven chitchat with kimnielle

Heyy how are you all? I am with   Kimnielle88

, who wrote 20 + books,  many of you already know her. 

she is so so cute and sweet, I might have diabetes, no but really she is one of my favorite authors, her omegaverse stories are just, i am a fan of omegaverse.

without any further, let's get started

Can you tell us about yourself?

Danielle: My real name is Danielle Justine, I'm from the Philippines. I'm 20 and third year in College, taking up education and I love math (tho math doesn't like me the way I like it lol). I also love cats. I like anime, donghua, manhua/hwa and mangas. I'm extremely introverted in real life

Me: Wow at least you are in a like position in maths ... In my case maths hates me 😅

kimnielle: Hahaha

Who is your bias in uniq and xnine?

Danielle: I'm not really a fan of uniq and xnine, just saw/watch some of their mvs and songs and performances because of Yibo and Xiao Zhan, just to at least get to know small details of the two.

3. So you wrote 20+ books and the maximum books are themes of omegaverse , so are thinking about writing a new theme? Btw I love omegaverse 😻

:Danielle: I am thinking of writing one. Actually, it's a request from someone but I'll make it in a book.

Kimnielle: I love omegaverse too hahaha well, it's obvious from my books. Hahaha

Me: Which theme it will be?

Kimnielle: It's a mafia-ish type, kinda like that. Hahaha, I forgot the details but it's somewhere in my notes.

4. How do you deal with or react to toxic comments?

D: I just read them and ignore them after. I believe that if people don't contribute to your success then they don't deserve the attention. Let them all bark to their heart's content, in the end of the day, there are still more people who love you than the people who hate you.

5. If you like to collaborate with another author of yizhan whom will you choose?

Danielle: I don't really read many stories on Wattpad because I prefer mangas and the like so I don't know that many authors. I have a friend tho, who recently started writing and I one time had a collab with her, her name is Faith Wang on FB.

Me : oh I see

Kimnielle: Yes, I usually fell asleep when I read stories with pure letters and words hahahaha

6. Who is your motivation? And why?

Danielle: In writing? My motivation is my readers and the people who support me. They make me smile whenever they drop their comments on my every update, they are funny too, it keeps me entertained, sometimes I relate with them. I love them so much!

7. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

 Danielle: At first, I want to be a fashion designer, but when I grew up I realized I suck at drawing. Hahha

8. What type of scene is quite easy for you to write?

D: Fluff scenes, I like writing them cause my introverted ass can't experience such things hahaha

Me: Fluff is the best part of reading according to me 🤭

Kimnielle: Yes, I sometimes imagine myself in them hahaha

9. What social issues in your country require attention?

Danielle: First, is the upcoming elections. There's a big fight between supporters of the candidates, like who to support or not. The second is of course pandemic, the lack of jobs for some Filipinos. The third is the oil price hike because of the war between the two countries.

10. Do you want to give some tips or suggestions to new writers for writing ( like me )

Danielle: I can say is, keep writing what your heart and mind say, don't push yourself too hard cause it will greatly affect your product. Be humble and take some suggestions and corrections, but you also should know how to pick the corrections that you know what's good for you. Keep your imagination running wild. Just keep writing, practice makes better as they say.

One more thing, if you have an idea inside your head you should write it immediately or just take notes, that'll help a lot.

Me : Ohh thank you so much

if you didn't read my book destiny, go for it, yesterday I just update a new chapter

 I hope you guys enjoy the interview.

our next author is @Hannah_Chan08