🌟truth or dare💦

Y'all notice how I put fluff on truth and smut on dare? Yea ok I'll just write the story

Sundrops pov:
It was like always normal at the daycare but today it was different in some way. The kids came and everything but I felt pretty weird but I didn't think it was much. I was saying goodbye to the last kid when Moony came up to me. "Hey sun um Freddy just sent me a text through this watch thing if we wanted to hang out with him." First off I didn't know moon had a fazwatch and second Freddy is inviting us to go hang out with him! "Oh tell him that we will be there!" I can't wait to go hang out with Freddy!! "Oh and I forgot to say that he said that the whole glamrock gang will be there." Whattt??!! The whole glamrock gang is going to be there and so am I! I think my sun rays were spinning from so much excitement!! "Oh my! Ok I'll be done very quick then!" I wanted to hurry up because I couldn't have the glamrocks waiting on us! I got dressed in a hurry and moon was already done so when I finished getting dressed, we headed off to Freddy's! "Oh Moony I'm so excited! I wonder what we will be doing!" I was really excited because this was my first time hanging out with all the glamrocks!! We finally got to Freddy's door and he welcomed us in and we said our hellos and talked for a while! After we were done talking roxy came up with an idea!! "Hey you guys we should play a game!" I was really liking the idea of a game so everyone said sure and then chica asked something. "Yea but what game are we gonna play??" I was also wondering what game we were gonna play and then roxy said a game that I wasn't really so sure about.. but whatever! "We should play truth or dare! It's a fun game promise!" Everyone wasn't so sure about it but then we all started to say yes and agree to play it even though i still wasn't so sure I still said yes. So then of course roxy started. "Ok so Monty! Truth or dare?" I wasn't so sure about Monty since he does have some anger issues.. but that's fine! "Ugh dare." I didn't really expect him to choose dare but roxy had a really not so good look on her face. "I dare you to choose the person you like the most of out of us and kiss them." Oh god that wasn't a really good dare considering that he already looked mad. He just rolled his eyes and went to Freddy and kissed him on the cheek! I didn't expect his pick to be Freddy! I thought it would be Bonnie since they're pretty close. But Monty then chose Bonnie to do the truth or dare thing. "Bonnie truth or dare." I was scared because he sounded really really annoyed right now. "Hmmm truth!" Ok it's kind of good he chose truth because I don't think the dare was gonna be good. "Ok is it true that you have been making out with Freddy?" Oh golly what type of truth was that!! "Um no it's not true! I only give him a good luck kiss on the cheek since we are good buddy's." Oh I thought Bonnie and Freddy were you know.. together. But then Bonnie was looking at me very.. deadly. "Sun~ truth or dare!" I really didn't want him to choose me but I chose dare because I need to be brave! "Dare!" I was scared because I didn't want him to choose something really extreme.. but he kind of did. "I dare you to make out with moon! And make it juicy!" Oh my gosh. I was gonna make out with moo infront of everyone?! Well there's no option now.. I got on moons lap and we started to make out. He got really into the kiss and started to explore every part of my mouth. We spent like 4 minutes making out until we finally finished to breath. "There! Happy now?" I was really out of breath since it was 4 minutes. I was thinking on who to choose and I chose.. moon of course! "Moon! Truth for dare??" I wanted him to say dare cuz I had a good dare Well I think I have a good one. "I say.. dare I guess." Ok I lied I don't have one but I guess I'll give it to roxy.  "Ok I dare you to let roxy give you a dare!" I didn't really have any ideas so I gave it to roxy which I ended up regretting a lot. "Ok thank sun~ ok moon I dare you to make sun blush." Ok I shouldn't have done that at all now. Moon got really close to me and then just kissed me and went to my ear and whispered something.. I don't really know what to say but I blushed really hard because of what he said. "Sunny I think you remember the first time we did it and how loud and whiny you were~" I don't know why he brought it up but just remembering our first time doing it made me blush a lot. After that we went on for about two more hours of truths and dares! We had some dares of wholesome things and dirty things and the truths were mostly dirty. We were all drunk since we were drinking but when we finished we all said our goodbyes and everything since we were all gonna go to our rooms and everything. Me and moon got to the daycare and went to our room but all the way when we got here Moon was acting pretty strange.

Moondrops pov:
The thing with freddy and his group was fun and all but I couldn't stop thinking about of our first time doing it with sun. I started to think about it when I was told to make sun blush. I decided that I wanted to make him that exact way and that is what I was gonna do. I brought sun up to our room and locked the door and closed everything. "Sunny do you know why I'm closing everything?" I wanted him to try and guess why I was doing this. "Um so that we can rest..?" He wasn't really close but that's fine. "No sunny~ I'm doing this because of how much you were driving me crazy when we were with the glamrocks" He was really getting me crazy because he looked hot in his outfit and the thought of us just.. oh god I think I got hard. "M-Moony.. your um hard.." he noticed that I was hard and he was all flustered, how cute. "Well you caused this so you may as well fix it~" I went to him and started to make out with him and he moaned into the kiss which made me get harder. He then started to take of my pants and everything. He started to slowly suck me off but I was inpatient so I just grabbed him by the hair and put all of my dick in his mouth. He gagged a little but then started to suck harder and faster. "Hah~ sunny your doing so good~ I think I'm close~" He then started to suck me off even faster and then cummed in his mouth and he swallowed all of it. He looked so hot right now. "Oh sunny you look so hot~" He looked amazing. "I think I don't want to get fucked today but I want to fuck you." He wants to do something more different today? I didn't really mind since I would like to be bottom for the first time. I agreed and he looked very hot. He then grabbed my thighs and spread them apart before entering me slowly. He then proceeded to slam into me with no warning and go as fast as he could. "Do you like this my little slut?" He looked so hot while he was saying that. "AH!~ SUNNY F-FUCK YES!~" I was moaning really loud because he was big and going very fast. He started to jerk me off at the same pace. I cummed all over his hand but he still kept going. "HAH!~ DADDY!~ AHH!~ FUCK!" I felt really good at the moment that I didnt even care what I said. "Oh such a good nickname moony~" He cummed in me but he still kept going at the same pace. He then cummed for the second time and that's when he finally stopped. "Hah.. Sunny I didn't know that you were so good at being a top.." I was being completely honest, he was amazing at being a top. "Well I did like it when you screamed my name and even called me daddy." I mean I'm glad he liked it. "Heh.. yeah well I'm tired.." I was really tired since he did fuck me pretty hard. He then went to clean us both up and when we finished we came back and changed the bed sheets. We both layed down and cuddled up close to each other. "I love you sunny." I wanted to say I loved him before going to sleep.. "I love you too Moony" we then both fell asleep cuddling each other.

Not me forgetting to do this so now I'm doing it at night time