Chapter 4 Spirit Awakening

No one's POV

After the fight with the Hydra, Sora and Yue managed to brought the unconscious Hajime into an Oasis deep inside the Labyrinth. After he healed Hajime up, he let him down in one of the beds while he explore some of the mansion.

Sora: To think a place like this exist in the bottom of hell...

After looking after the first floor, he found to no trap whatsoever. No even his [Extrasensory Perception] were able to detect anything, so he assume that the place was safe.

Sora: From the looks of it, this is some sort of safe zone for the maverick.

After looking awhile longer, Sora decided to head back to Hajime to see if he was awake only to see a huge purple lighting from a distance along with Yue's scream.

Sora: -_- What the hell are they doing over there?

Sora made his way to where he left Hajime and Yue.

Sora: Took you long enough..

Hajime: Sora!

As Sora opened the curtain, what he saw was none other a naked Hajime and Yue together.

Sora: Wha—?

Hajime and Yue: Sora?

There was an awkward moment of silence between them and Sora quickly close the curtain.

Sora: I'm sorry. It seems I've come at a bad timing. I'll let the two of you enjoy your love moment.

Hajime: WAIT!! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

After explaining the reason, about how Yue took off Hajime's clothes to clean him off, Sora also explain his side of the story about this place being the maverick lair.

Sora: Come on! Get dressed.

Hajime: Where'd you find all these clothes? Was the Maverick a guy then?

Sora: I found them in the mansion. I also found more than just clothes. I only search the first floor of the mansion, and I can confirm that this place is some sort of a safe zone.