37

Ivan's POV

"Are you sure you'll be okay without me?" I asked Ash as he put bags in the car.

"Yes, I am sure. It's just going to be a week" Ash kissed my cheek.

"But it's only been a couple of days since your last separation attack."

"If anything you're the one with the separation anxiety" He chuckled

"I'm just worried" I hugged him tightly.

"I know but I swear everything will be okay"

"But he's going" I tilted my head towards Dylan.

"We have no choice, his dad is also friends with the person, so we're just going together.

"Call me every night and text me whenever you can"

"I will" He kissed my lips.

"Ash, let's go" Dylan shouted from in the van.

"I love you" Ash kissed me again.

"I love you too"

Ashley got in the van and waved to me. I watched him and I saw him punch Dylan in the arm. I really don't want them to be together. I trust Ash, I just don't trust Dylan.

I want him back. It's been two days and I just want to hold him. He hasn't texted me much but he is at a funeral. Maybe I should hang out with Robin and teach him more stuff about littles.

I got off my bed and went out of my room to downstairs. My parents are out on a date tonight so at least they won't bug me about leaving.

I got in my car and turned up my music going to Robin's place. He has a nice apartment honestly. I've always been told you'd be lucky if you even have a separate bedroom for an apartment but Robin has 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.

Robin doesn't live that far away so I got to his place fast. I parked my car and turned it off before going to his apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. Maybe I should've texted him before coming, oh well.

"Yes?" Robin opened the door.

I frowned a bit and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong? What happened? Oh my god is Ashley okay?" He started to panic.

"I just miss him and I don't know what to do. He's with Dylan and I don't trust that guy" I mumbled out.

"Okay, come on" Robin let out a small chuckle before grabbing my hand.

We went to his room and he locked the door before making us sit on his bed.

"Lay down" he commanded.

"Sorry?"

"Just lay down okay, and take off your shoes"

I did what he told me to do and I watched him as he ran his hand through his hair. He laid down on top of me and put his face into my neck.

"This is how he does it right?" Robin asked.

"I-I uh, sometimes" I blushed hard.

"How does he normally cuddle you?"

"Robin if you're trying to make yourself seem like him please don't. I want you to be you" I tried to look at him.

Robin bit my neck making me jump out of surprise.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Just wanted to see how you would react" he chuckled.

Robin messed with my hair and wrapped his legs with mine. I can hear his breathing and his heart beat. His heart beat is loud and fast.

He moved around a bit letting out small grunts.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mhmm"

"Are you sure?"

"I might have been drinking before you came, it's starting to hit"

"Why were you drinking?"

"I don't wanna say" he mumbled putting his face into my chest.

"You don't have to tell me, but was it something bad?"

"No, it's just something that I do when I'm alone"

I nodded and stayed silent. Robin moved away from me a bit with a sigh. I looked at him and pulled him back on top of me. He tried to get out of my arms but I didn't let him.

I messed with his hair a bit and I started to feel something poke my leg. Oh shit, that's why he moved.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I chuckled.

"I was going to drunk masturbate and now I just, I'm sorry"

"Sit up" I tapped his butt.

Robin sat up so he's sitting on my stomach. I pulled his shorts down along with his boxers to see his cock spring up. He quickly covered himself up and had a huge blush on his face.

"Do you not want me to? I will stop"

"I don't think I'm ready to do anything without Ash"

"Alright, I'm sorry for not asking for consent before"

"It's okay, at least you asked before going any further" He gave me a smile.

Robin put his dick away and laid back down cuddling me.

"Are you ready to talk about our relationship or do you want to wait till your sober?" I asked kissing his head.

"I think I want to discuss it with Ash so we know how things will work out. I've never been in a poly relationship before and to be honest, I'm hella scared"

"It's alright to be scared, I'm also new to being a a poly relationship"

"I do want to kiss you though, is that okay?"

I nodded and Robin quickly put his lips on mine giving me a small kiss. I smiled and moved his hair out of his face. He then kissed me again but longer this time. He didn't pull away and neither did I.

"Robert Dallas Hart!" I heard a man shout.

"Yes?" Robin quickly got off of me and he unlocked the door opening it.

"Why the hell is- that's not Ash" the man came to the door and pointed to me mid sentence.

"Uh, this is Ivan, he was telling me about the school that he and Ash go to, I kinda wanted to transfer there" Robin put his arms behind his back scratching it through his shirt.

"Okay, well, we'll talk later." The man looked me up and down before leaving.

Robin let out a huge sigh of relief and closed the door leaning up against it.

"Was that your dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm probably going to get yelled at for drinking again" he chuckled a bit.

"Robin that isn't funny, I don't want you to get in trouble"

"Okay MrPerfect" Robin gave me a smirk.

(I am so sorry for not updating (I thought I already updated last month. I try to put out a chapter once a month but sometimes I forget. I hope y'all liked having a small Ivan and Robin moment, I'm going to try to write some more of their relationship if you are interested in it)