RULES

Hello, my loves...

As the title suggests, there will be rules that need to be followed. I know no one likes rules. Hell, even I hate them. But for the smooth sailing of this book, they are of utmost importance.

So without further ado, I present to you -

THE RULES:

↪ Add this book to your public reading list.

↪ Share the book on your message board.

↪ Vote for at least 4 chapters of this book.

↪ Follow the rules and complete whatever payment your reviewer has. The reviewers will not accept your request if their payments are not complete.

↪Do not force your reviewer to give you a review in a hurry. 

DON'T DISRESPECT YOUR REVIEWER.

↪ Follow me(navisheree )- only if you wish. No pressure.

↪ Spam the comment section with your thoughts and comments.

↪ Vote for at least 4 chapters of my other book"Lucia-Their Broken Light"(OPTIONAL)

↪ Treat everyone with kindness. This book is a NO-HATE section. I appreciated criticism (I love constructive criticism). But HATE is not allowed. If you do spread hate, I have the power and authority to delete those comments.

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

Love and Support

Through this book, we (me and the reviewers) aim to support all those books which in our view are capable of going big if the writers continue to be consistent with their updates and with their writing style.

WARNING:

~This book supports all kinds of books (Mature and LGBTQ + included). All homophobic, racist, disrespectful, rude people to take their sorry asses out of this book ASAP.

~If you know me, you already know that I am the sweetest person alive. HOWEVER, if you get on my bad side, then no power in the world can save you from my wrath. I WILL become MEAN because KARMA is a bitch, and she is definitely my best friend. You will get treated the way you treat others.

~I will not tolerate any form of disrespect in my book.

Now that all of that is out of the way, I hope you will show me and The Book Café your love and support. I look forward to interacting and working with each of you. See you in the next chapter.

Ciao!

HAPPY READING <3