Chapter Thirty Seven

─────────────────────

"Mommy!" Seven weeping kids ran towards Hara, who have yet to stood up from the hospital bed.

"My babies"

A day passed by, Hara is able to accept many visitors. It was still raining outside but it wasn't as heavy and scary like last night where there's a never ending thunderstorm.

Hara's private room isn't soundproof so she had trouble sleeping last night, there's also another reason her mind is worked up last night to the point of only getting a few wink of sleep.

Her babies are scared of thunders, she called the house number immediately after the first batch of thunder. Stated her worry and Lin reassured her that the kids are sleeping well as their fathers stayed the night and all decided to accompany each kids.

Yesterday, Yoongi and Seokjin couldn't visit Hara's room due to the rules that only one family member Dan tend Hara until tomorrow. As much as they wanted to enter and ignore the silly damn rules, they can't risk causing a scene, especially that Hara's existence in the hospital shouldn't be revealed to any people.

Jiyon filled them the information about her health and told them to go home. They ask if they can stay in the house today and Jiyon gladly told them they're free to stay whenever they want. So after knowing Hara's situation they left, with pure silence.

Jiyon is peeling oranges and apples as snacks, while everyone, literally everyone began to enter the room.

The kids didn't waste a second in jumping and crowding Hara who sat back down on the bed due to their weight and sudden push. The adults trailed one by one inside.

Jungkook, Seokjin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Don't squish your mother too much. She's still recovering" Jiyon commented, even if he wasn't looking up just focusing on the knife and fruit, he could still tell that the kids will do as said.

"Mommy we're so scared!"

"I saw blood yesterday in your clothes mommy"

"Mommy I miss you so much!"

"We worry mommy and are you not dying?"

"Are you sick?"

"Mommy are you okay?"

"I love you mommy, don't leave us"

They began to throw questions after questions, it's hard to hear everyone properly since they didn't notice that they where talking at the same time.

In the background, Jiyon could be seen telling the guys to sit down on the convenient two wide sofas that can feet up to nine people. It is a elite hospital as most people say.

Elite but they couldn't atleast build walls that are sound proof? Troublesome thunder ruined both Hara and my sleep last night.

Each have paper or plastic bags being carried and Hara can see a few colorful balloons floating. Wow, is that a bouquet?

"Shh quiet down...there are patients next door" Hara bring her index finger in the middle of her dry lips and shush the worry kids.

She couldn't be more happy to see them. Now she wouldn't be stressed out about their well-being after that traumatic situation they experienced. If only she didn't passed out, she would have atleast made a peaceful exit without showing the kids such awful scene.