Good Times And Bad Times

Collot shook his head in disgust, why couldn't Durham give him a break? It was an accident after all.

"Durham, what do you want from me?! All your doing is making me feel like shit and quite frankly I'm getting real sick of it!"

Durham coughed out some blood, he was in bad shape. "Well it's kinda hard to treat you nicely when you killed my friend, plus you hurt me as well so that's a plus."

Collot stood up. "Why can't you see that I'm in pain?"

Durham scoffed. "Pfffft don't do that, don't play victim card on me. It was your fault you choose to drink and drive, you choose to speed down that road, you choose to go to that party. I'm sorry that your in pain but don't you see that I'm suffering as well? Not only mentally but also physically."

Collot thought back to that cursed night, all of it was his fault. "..."

"Well?"

"There's nothing else I can do then, I'm just screwed aren't I?"

Durham stood up, he began to limp a bit. "Yeah pretty much, this is really messed up after all."

"... S-Sure whatever dude... Should we head back?"

Durham clearly needed some assistance, his head and back was killing him. "Yes b-but can you carry me please? Your huge body nearly killed this here coyote."

They began to laugh awkwardly, collot helped him out. They started to head back...

....

....

....

"Legoshi stop looking so scared my god, is my brother really that scary?"

You and legoshi were standing next to your brother micheals room.

"I-Its not that he just reminds me of... Never mind..."

Micheal opened his door. "H-Hey"

Micheal didn't look so scared this time, in fact he was actually happy that you two showed up.

Legoshi looked down at the alpaca. "M-May we uh- come in?"

Legoshi was trying his best to be as friendly as possible, he didn't bare his fangs when talking, he hid his claws, he wanted to crouch down at micheals level but he was afraid that might scare him.

He allowed you two entry into his room once again, you and legoshi sat on his bed like last time. Micheal closed his door and sat on his desk chair, it kinda looked like a therapy session.

"So Micheal, what have you been doing while I was gone?"

"Oh... Nothing much, I hung out with Cody for a bit but that's all."

Cody somehow managed to convince Micheal to play ding dong ditch with him.

"What did you guys do? I'm guessing... You went to the park?"

"Y-Yea p-park..." He stuttered.

Legoshi kept staring at Micheal, it was crazy on how he looked like tem. To the eyes, to the body shape, to the tone of his voice, just... how?

"Legoshi... It's a nice name." Micheal said.

"Oh thank you te- Micheal..."

Micheal nodded, he got out of his chair and walked to his closet.

"Whatchu doin?" You asked.

"I wanna give legoshi something."

Legoshi's ears perked up, you elbowed legoshi jokingly.