16-20

"You went to the War King's Mansion?"

Nan Yang's eyes were cold and detached.

It seems that he doesn't even want to have a little bit of emptiness and evil.

"So what?"

Yu Xiang's brows were furrowed, and the deep and deep eyes in her eyes made her look particularly uncomfortable.

"Anu!"

Nanyang didn't like the name.

"My name is Nanyang."

This is the first time Nanyang is so strong.

Yu Xiang suddenly said, "You guys have only met twice, why did he get you so easily?"

Nan Yang sneered and stared at Yu Xiang, as if the noble breath in his bones was suddenly wanton.

"Nothing to do with you."

Nanyang wanted to enter the door, but Yu Xiang directly blocked her.

He also no longer restrained his feelings towards Nanyang.

"Nanyang! It's you who I'm looking for!"

"You like him that much?"

Nanyang's black eyebrows were slightly frowned, and he was no longer as weak as an oiran in the past.

"Step aside."

But Yu Xiang was determined, "No."

"If you like him so much, I will kill him!"

Better let him live than die!

Nanyang's eyes were slightly deep, and for the first time he showed murderous intent towards Yu Xiang.

The short knife hidden on the body was suddenly held in his hand and directly touched Yu Xiang's neck.

"If you dare to touch him, I will dismember you!"

In the weak, there are also his weaknesses and scales.

Like Nanyang is Ji Sishen's weakness.

It's also like Ji Sishen is the reverse scale of Nanyang.

Once it is touched, it will be greeted by a sudden bloody storm.

Yu Xiang was stunned, as if she had never expected Nanyang to treat him like this.

"you......"

Before the words could be spoken, the dagger in Nanyang's hand plunged straight into Yuxiang's heart.

Without the slightest hesitation.

The pain of the wound is not as bad as the heartache.

This knife is not fatal.

But it was a warning to Yuxiang.

"You know if I dare."

It's not the attitude of Ji Sishen, the dare or not in his mouth, that is really not dare, really reluctant.

But for other people, whether he dares or not, that is really dare.

Nanyang took back the short knife, pushed the person away, and walked into the room with a blank expression, without even looking at Yu Xiang.

When the passing girl saw such a battle for the first time, she was really taken aback.

He quickly helped Yu Xiang down and called the doctor over.

Yu Xiang didn't move a single point during the whole process, and she didn't know what to think in those calm and unwavering eyes.

"You said Nanyang hurt Yu Xiang?"