36-40 END

efore leaving, Ji Sishen commanded a few words in the eunuch's ear, and then returned directly to the palace.

Nanyang heard Ji Sishen's words in the eunuch's ear, so naturally he no longer cared about the emperor.

Compared with the other emperors who directly killed the dog, it seems that his Ah Shen is better at dealing with people.

At least if it was him, he would definitely not be able to think of such a way to punish people.

I am afraid that the Emperor Dog must now feel that it is better to die in his hands with a knife.

Ji Sishen returned to the palace, decorated with lanterns and festive.

The news of his victory and return to court has not yet spread.

Those who brought it back were only a few.

The reason is naturally Nanyang.

He didn't know that Nanyang's mind was so thoughtful that the entire palace was well laid out.

Nothing is bad, everything.

Ji Sishen's eyes narrowed, "Ayang is so considerate."

Better than he imagined.

Ji Si deeply wrapped his arms around Nanyang's neck and leaned against Nanyang's body.

Nanyang took care of the broken hair in Ji Sishen's ear, "A Shen, how's the journey?"

Ji Si nodded with a deep smile, "It's just that I don't have my little Hua Kui by my side, I miss it very much."

Nanyang's auricles turned red.

"Well, I miss Wang Ye very much too."

Ji Si leaned into Nanyang's ear like a deep tease, and said something in a low voice.

It directly made Nanyang's ears even redder.

this person...

More and more... not ashamed or ashamed.

"Could it be that Ayang doesn't miss the deep body?"

"It's fragrant and soft, and when Ayang touches it lightly, there's absolutely no way to resist it... um..."

Without waiting for Ji Sishen to finish speaking, Nanyang directly kissed Ji Sishen's lips.

Really, it goes too far.

A playful smile flashed in Ji Si's deep eyes, and he took the initiative to cater to Nanyang.

The originally arranged wedding bed, before the bridal chamber candle night, was already chaotic.

The ambiguous voice that made people flush with shame could be heard outside the house.

Luckily, the housekeeper opened the door early in the morning, otherwise if this broke in and disturbed the good things of the young couple, I'm afraid that the two masters might have to torment them.

Ji Sishen let Fuyunguo and others return to his base camp without a single soldier, and promised not to attack for ten years, and the good news that they would go their separate ways had not yet been sent back to the imperial city, but they first heard that the palace would be in the third quarter. The news of the big wedding.

Everyone said that they were a little stunned after realizing it, and they didn't react at all to what happened.

Even those who joined in the fun, after appearing in the palace on the day of the wedding, looked at Ji Sishen in a wedding dress and felt incredible.