11-15

This is the humanity of the last days.

Mo Tianci left with everyone, but Ji Sishen didn't have time to investigate.

Because he and Ye Fan were targeted by that thing.

It seems that if you don't eat them, this variant will never give up.

"Xiao Fanfan, do you know how to solve this thing?"

Ye Fan frowned and said, "It's not easy to solve, because he is a variant of zombies, and ordinary beheading and chest can't hurt them."

Ji Sishen understood at once, "Then we'll blow it up!"

Ye Fan was taken aback, "But we didn't blow it up..."

thing.

Before the two words were spoken, Ye Fan had already seen the small bomb Ji Sishen was holding.

Looking at the unknown, I thought it was two small balls.

But this thing, but Ji Sishen said that when Ye Fan was not paying attention, he secretly exchanged it in the system's world mall.

It is more powerful than ordinary bombs, and it is also small in portability.

It is the product of the entire fast-paced game and the alliance.

The things that can be exchanged in the World Mall are related to the level of the host and the permissions of the system.

After all, this kind of thing is too lethal. If you encounter that kind of blackened or malicious host, then you will suffer from the small world plane that quickly passes through the world.

But the strange thing is that it seems that there are no restrictions on Ji Sishen.

The system came to a conclusion that he definitely accidentally hugged a thigh!

"Xiao Fanfan, you go to attract its attention, I will find a chance to blow it up."

This time Ji Sishen didn't let Ye Fan leave, but Ye Fan was rather happy.

As if he wanted to be by his side no matter what.

"it is good."

Ye Fan is a zombie, and that thing pays more attention to Ye Fan than to Ji Sishen.

It is estimated that it is like the feeling that one mountain cannot tolerate two tigers.

It can know that Ye Fan is not an ordinary zombie, so it must solve Ye Fan, and then enjoy the food of Ji Sishen.

This thing is almost two people tall, and its upper body is no different from a zombie infected by a human. The low roar seems to be torn from the depths of the throat.

The part below the waist is like an octopus, with eight spider legs, and Ji Sishen can see the fluff on those legs.

Ye Fan has no energy to attract the attention of the mutant zombies.

This little Fanfan looks very milky, and the force value is also quite high.

"He's also sweet, sweet and good to you. If it was someone else, he could tear them apart."

Ji Sishen hid in the dark, looking for suitable opportunities, while making jokes with the system.

"How do I think that what you said is quite suitable for me?"

system:"......"

Gotta, it's all to describe what you two do.

The host of his family was also obedient and soft to his man, and replaced it with someone else...