16-20

Thinking of adjusting the atmosphere, Chen Yu looked at Ji Sishen and opened his mouth.

"Your relationship with Ye Fan?"

Ji Sishen knew what Chen Yu wanted to ask, so Ji Sishen answered honestly.

"Didn't the captain see it? I'm chasing my little Fanfan, but he got angry with me when I kissed him. Now I'm ignoring me. I'm so sad."

The last few words Ji Sishen deliberately said louder, because he knew that Ye Fan didn't need to sleep, he didn't fall asleep at all.

The jeep has limited space for transformation, so everyone can only sleep in the seats and rest.

Ye Fan heard Ji Sishen's voice and what he said.

He...he didn't mean to...

Besides, why did he ignore him?

Obviously he himself agreed to be separated from him...

Chen Yu laughed, "Young people are really energetic."

Ji Sishen came back to his senses, propped his chin with one hand, and looked at Chen Yu with a bit of inquiry.

"The captain doesn't seem surprised by our relationship."

Chen Yu also laughed out loud, "What? In your eyes, I am such a pedantic person?"

you?

"The relationship between He Ran and Haojie in the team is the same as me and Ye Fan?"

Chen Yu smiled and nodded, smiling very calmly.

"You're smart. He Ran and Haojie were actually together before the outbreak. It's just that their relationship was very rough and their parents were very opposed. Before the end of the world..."

"He Ran and Haojie both went to extremes with their parents."

This season, Sishen can imagine.

Speaking of which, he was probably lucky.

Fortunately, in the eyes of others, it seems that such feelings are accepted by the whole world.

"Their parents are gone?"

Chen Yu snorted, "The two of them blamed themselves, and felt that at the last moment of their lives, they had to cut ties with them."

Ji Sishen did not answer, which is also conceivable.

"I also persuaded these two people, but they didn't listen at all."

"What about the captain?"

"Although the captain doesn't trust the security camp, he seems to want to hurry to the security camp."

Chen Yu handed Ji Sishen a photo of Chen Yu with a woman and a child.

It can be seen that it is his wife and daughter.

"Your daughter is very cute."

Ji Sishen returned the photo to Chen Yu.

Chen Yu looked at the photo in his hand with a gentle expression on his face.

"Well, I found out a few days ago that their mother and daughter are in the security camp, so I want to find them."

Ji Sishen had a bad hunch, but I'm afraid... he won't be able to find it.

"Before the end of the world, I was busy with the tasks given by the leader all day long."

"Even if my daughter is born, I can only take a quick glance."