36-40

"It's the Wen Zi you like, I'm sorry, sorry, I was bad before, now I..."

"I know now that I was wrong, can you forgive me?"

Ji Kong sneered beside him with his arms around his chest, "Miss Wen, don't you understand human language?"

"This is my brother Shen's person. Didn't you see that the two of them are so affectionate now?"

"If you can't see, I'll dig it for you."

Wen Zi immediately stared at Ji Kong with a resentful look.

"What are you? You dare to say that to me!"

Ji Air smiled, "What am I? At least I'm a reasonable person. I don't think you can be called a person at all."

"If you see power and power, follow them."

"People kicked you with one kick, and you turned around and asked for forgiveness immediately?"

"How can there be you in this world, such a shameless woman?"

Seeing that everyone was staring at her with disgust, Wen Zi was angry.

She looked at Ye Fan as if asking for help, but Ye Fan didn't even look at her at all.

Wen Zi was originally irritated by Mo Tianci because she was bored with her, and then kicked her off without mercy. Now these inferior people treat her like this.

Especially Ye Fan, who didn't even look at her!

Wen Zi also broke the jar, and was so angry that she wanted to burn jade with them.

"What are you so arrogant about!"

"Believe it or not, I'll go tell the leader of the security camp now, Ye..."

Before the words were spoken, Ji Sishen, who was still lazily over there, held a fruit knife in his hand and pressed it against Wen Zi's neck.

She was so frightened that Wen Zi's eyes widened, and she couldn't say a word of horror.

Ji Sishen's eyes were as dark as the devil in hell, and the sullenness on his face made his heart feel cold.

Wen Zi was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat, but she didn't dare to move.

"Miss Wen, I advise you what to say and what not to say. You'd better weigh it yourself."

Wen Zi held back her fear and stared at Ji Sishen, "You... do you think I'm afraid of you?"

Ji Sishen's mouth has a dark arc, "Then why don't we try it, is your mouth hanging on your face faster, or my knife is faster."

Wen Zi felt that Ji Sishen was in the security camp and would never dare to kill, so she gained a bit of confidence.

"If you have the ability, you will kill me!"

Ji Sishen wouldn't be provoked, but his eyes were deep, and he looked at Wen Zi and opened his mouth quite innocently.

"Do you think that I won't dare to kill you in the security camp?"

Wen Zi felt that looking at an innocent person like this was more terrifying than someone who just showed murderous intent.

"How bad is it to kill you?"

Ji Si lowered his voice and whispered close to Wen Zi's ear, "I just need to tell the people in the security bureau that you have been infected as a zombie, and you are a conscious zombie, do you think they will believe it?"