41-44 END

Ye Fan benefits from Ji Sishen's ability to tease him anytime, anywhere, regardless of the occasion, so he is helpless.

Although Ye Fan did not directly answer Ji Sishen's words, Ji Sishen could see from his fluctuating and bright eyes that Ye Fan was very happy.

As long as Ye Fan is happy, Ji Sishen will be happier than Ye Fan.

It was Ji Sishen who was about to take advantage of this scene to bully his little man.

Who knew that Ye Fan blushed, approached Ji Sishen's ear, and whispered.

And Ji Sishen's eyes flashed with bright stars after hearing Ye Fan's words.

After the bright starlight, Ji Sishen put his arms around Ye Fan's neck, tiptoed lightly, and the corners of his mouth fainted with a smile.

The little starlight in his eyes instantly transformed into possessiveness towards Ye Fan.

And under Ji Sishen's hot gaze, Ye Fan's face became even more blush.

Some were even so ashamed that they wanted to run away.

However, Ji Si knew Ye Fan's thoughts early on, so he wouldn't give Ye Fan a chance to escape.

Feeling that this person was not ashamed enough, he looked at Ye Fan without concealment.

"Oh, when did my little Fanfan become so good at talking love?"

Thousands of miles of fireworks and thousands of miles of clouds are not as good as my Ah Shen.

Gee.

When did such a simple little Brahman become so bad?

Seeing the intention in Ji Sishen's eyes, Ye Fan couldn't help but want to break free from Ji Sishen's imprisonment.

Ji Sishen deliberately relaxed a bit to let Ye Fan break free.

But when Ye Fan turned around, he directly held Ye Fan's hand and pulled it into his arms.

Without paying attention, Ye Fan was attacked by Ji Sishen, who was suddenly on tiptoe, and kissed Ye Fan's lips.

Ye Fan felt that he was about to explode like the security camp in front of him.

Ye Fan knew that he could not avoid this man's offensive, so he let Ji Sishen bully him.

The bullying was severe, and in a daze, he was pushed against the wall by the road and kissed deeply.

As if nothing is normal enough.

Ji Si deeply saw that Ye Fan was kissed, and his breath was chaotic, so he let go of Ye Fan.

Ye Fan's eyes opened, with a bit of confusion, and even the water light after being bullied, very cute and innocent.

Ji Sishen's fingertips rubbed Ye Fan's watery lips, "Xiao Fanfan, if it wasn't for the wrong place, I would eat you right now!"

Ji Si was more deeply teased, and Ye Fan now understood what he meant by eating in his mouth.

Moreover, Ji Si looked at him deeply, always unabashedly possessive.

Powerful and domineering.

But gentle and cherished.

Ye Fan thought that it must be the blessing that he had been seeking for after suffering for several lifetimes.

Otherwise, how could such a god-like person love him so much?

It seems that there is no life or death, endless.