♡ Chapter 23 ♡

Jungkook walked while holding y/n's hand. They walked into the forest.

If Gods do exist, this place is their hideaway. That might seem a bit ironic, as most of the leaves are beryl-green in colour. The rest are scorched-orange and a pure, molten-gold. One by one, they drop to the ground, leaving the trees bare and skeleton-thin.

In the distance, there is a grove of trees the same size and shape. Sunlight arrows through the branches of the trees. How could this be paradise, you might ask, never mind the playground of the Gods? Ah, but reader, you have not visited this place with jungkook at the start of spring as y/n has done. There you might see a bruised-blue and sea-silver sky chasing the grass into shadow at the coming of the dusk. You may also have been lucky enough to see a mackerel sky, grape-green and salmon-silver, with lances of sunlight spearing the ground in places.

Jungkook and y/n stopped infront of a huge tree y/n tried to guess the name of the tree but couldn't think any of names because she have never seen a tree like this before. The shape of the leaf was weird, the colour of the trunk was little bit darker. Y/n always thought the oak tree near the cave was the biggest tree but she is wrong, any other tree can't beat this one. It looked like it was the king of the whole forest.

The environment was calm, the only sound someone can hear was the rustling sound of the leaves. You must think were the animals have gone, except for few creatures no one was brave enough to face the Asgorath.

Y/n looked at jungkook to find that he was already looking into her eyes. With a soft smile he picked her up and started to climb the tree with one hand.

Spider man? Oh he doesn't exist in that world. Jungkook is that much strong.

Y/n quickly wrapped her hands around his neck and tucked her face into the crook of his neck. After sometime she felt jungkook stop climbing. She opened her eyes and saw the golden colour clouds floating around her. She was at the top of the tree while sitting on jungkook's lap as his arm wrapped around her in a protective way.

Sun was setting from the west sky it looked like flames in the sky and sun rays shooting through the spaces in the clouds shining down upon them in streams of golden light

Sun was setting from the west sky it looked like flames in the sky and sun rays shooting through the spaces in the clouds shining down upon them in streams of golden light. The air smelled like the smell of newly cut grass, mixed with jungkook's addictive scent.

Y/n laid her head on jungkook's chest as he caressed her hair in a lovely way while his other hand held her tightly. Y/n felt jungkook's heartbeat against her back. His breath hit the back of her neck tickling her soft skin but she didn't pull away. Yes, she was that much comfortable with him.

Looked at the sky which had all the shades of reds mixed with the blues and yellows.

"Beautiful" y/n whispered "Beautiful indeed" jungkook's low voice whispered next to her ear making her look at him. He was looking at her already and his eyes shined brightly at her, there was something big written in his eyes. In his eyes, she could see the reflection of all the colours painted in the sky.