16

Comments:

"I guess nobody is really going to deny her puppy eyes?"

"I'm in"

"Only doing it to protect my Oppas~"

"Sure"

"Well now the question is what do we do now? "Alesha asked. " Well we could play something like 20 questions?" Yoongi said. "Well Yoongi doesn't speak much but when he does he's a genius."Namjoon concluded. "But we know everything about each other?" Jimin said slightly pouting. "Well we were talking about just her chimmy" Yoongi said rubbing Jimin's hair softly. Jimin smiled making his eyes disappear as his sweet crescent smile came along. 

"Let's start" Jin said indicating at the younger before she started drooling  ."That was.... beautiful" she said as the members coughed. "So I'll go first. If you had to take one thing from each one of us what would it be." Namjoon started. "J-hope's money and moves." She began. "Leave my money alone" Hobi said. "Taehyung from Jungkook and vice versa." she continued.

 "Kookie is mine kiddo, you can take Jimin." Taehyung said possessively throwing an arm around Jungkook as the boy giggled in his arms. "Tae tae is mine too" the boy replied with a bunny smile hugging his hyung as well. "My oh my what a blessing to our eyes. Jimin's persistence. Jin's confidence. RM's IQ. Suga's savage replies" she ended. 

"You only wanted Tae and kook ? Boy am I offended. How could you not want this worldwide handsome!!" Jin yelled. "Would you ever want to take your mum away from your dad or vice versa or watch them be lovey-dovey in front of you?" she asked. "What sort of a question is that obviously not." Jin said looking extremely confused.

[A/N: She's indicating Namjin as our parents]

 "Exactly why you weren't picked" she said. "What does that even mean?" he asked extremely confused at this point."Namjin" she said." Joonie is that a good thing or was that sarcasm?" he quizzed. "I think none. She is a part of those readers of the book you told me about." Namjoon said staring daggers into Alesha. 

"Oops busted .Two of my ARMY friends are biased for Hobi so, no Hobi and I'd faint with all the teasing Jimin does. And I was simping over Suga before this teleportation fiasco took place so, I don't think I can stay around him without drooling." she concluded with a shrug.

"How could she say that without even batting an eyelid?" Hobi asked looking pretty amused. "If you heard my internal screaming you would go deaf sunshine" she smiled back.

 "What's your age?" Jin asked. "Sweet 16." 

"Whose voice do you like the best?" Jimin asked. "Suga because he raps with the soft voice I really like." she said smiling at them.

"What's your favorite ship?" Jungkook asked. "Well at first I was team Namjin then I went to Sope then to Yoonmin and then I ended up on Taekook because Damn I like me better when I'm with youu~" she said swaying her body at the end.

 "So you don't like to be around the rest of us?"Hobi asked seemingly hurt. "No I didn't mean that. I love being around you guys. who wouldn't? I just meant  that they provide us with I don't know how to say this. That " Love" type of a vibe. I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that." She said as she tried to explain herself as she moved closer to Hobi who had his head bent. "I'm really sorry , I.."she said seemingly flustered. That's when Hobi's bent head perked up with a wide smile . "That's good then." he said with a chuckle as he ruffled her hair. 

"What's your favorite brand?" Taehyung asked with his boxy smile. "Well I just randomly mix and match so no fixed brands." she replied with a shrug.

"Cereal first or milk first?" Hobi asked. "Well I end up eating the cereal as a snack" she said amidst giggles.

"What's your school character?" Yoongi asked. " Elaboration please ?"she asked along with the confused members.  "Popular social butterfly? Jock? Nerd? "he continued.

 "Well around my juniors and seniors I'm the social butterfly. Around my classmates..... I was a bullied one at first but later on I guess I got over it and now I get along with everyone except my bullies. Like they're still pretty much the same. They say mean things sometimes but I don't really care anymore. But, some of them are really sweet when they're alone with me. I don't really know what character I'd be. I'm a mediocre student now. But I'm called the " dictionary "of my class because my English is like, really good. So I guess I'm pretty much a mix of everything." she ended in one breath.

"Are you a dog person or a cat person?" Jungkook piped up. "I'm a cat person but, if I keep looking at you anymore I'll be a bunny person." she said with a laugh as he blushed back into Taehyung's arms.

"Army's it's your turn now" RM said with a smile as Alesha turned around to look at the screen.

Comments:

"Where do you live in India?"

"How long have you been an ARMY?"

"Who's your bias?"

"If you could cuddle with one of them who would it be?"

"What's your favorite FF?"

"Favorite K-pop groups except BTS"

"Well I live in Lonavala in Maharashtra." she said. "I thought you lived in India?" Jungkook asked as a few hummed along with him. "It's a state in India" she answered grinning ear to ear. "Well about being an ARMY.... I guess I'm not worthy of being one..?" she trailed off. "I told you that's not true" Taehyung said. "Somebody knock some sense into this Pabo" Namjoon said looking frustrated. 

Jimin's eyes widened as he poked the girl's shoulder and used his scared eyes to point at a fuming Jin who looked like he was ready to do his angry rap. The maknae's gulped as Namjoon tried to soothe the angry Jin by telling him that he was scaring the shit out of the little girl. 

Comments:

"What does she mean?"

"I smell drama"

"Spill the TEA"

"KID one thing. BTS told you to do just one thing that is love yourself and you don't look like you're doing that."

"Trustfrated x Jungshook"

"Somebody save the kid she looks like Jin is going to beat her up with a spatula."

"It's just that the kid was a hater before just because she was trying to fit in with the people around her which I'm guessing happened because of the bullies. But, then she realized that she doesn't need anybody's opinion anymore and later on ended up liking us and now she thinks that she's not worthy of being an ARMY." Yoongi said looking annoyed. 

Comments:

"I like the kid"

"We always accept anti-s turning into ARMY'S"

"Why wouldn't she be worthy?"

"The kid's not making sense"

"That's just ridiculous "