31. Kaira's first time in college after marriage. ✨✨

Target:- 75+

After reaching to singania sadan.

Manik checked his phone. And was shocked to see 10-15 miss calls from his manager. And 5-10 messages and miss calls from his PA.

He immediately call his manager. And what he said made him utterly shock.

Nandini came after changing and she saw Manik was lifelessly standing with phone in his hand.

Nandini:- Manik !? Manikkk

Manik suddenly came out of his trance.

Manik:- ha ha kya hua tum thik toh ho na !!?

Nandini:- I am absolutely fine what happened to you why r you looking like you r in shock.

Manik(in mind):- sorry abhi mei tumhe kuch nai Bata sakta.

Manik:- ab woh kuch nai now sleep I will tell you tomorrow.

He made her lay down. He was About to go but Nandini held his hand.

Nandini:- kuch serious nai hai na !?

Manik:- no u don't take stress it is not good for you. You sleep now.

He carres her hair and slept after sometime.

He went in bathroom and stood under shower.

Manik:- mei yeh family ko kese batunga. Pata nai unka kya reaction hoga.

After sometime he came out and try to sleep.

On the other side.

Naira came out of bathroom freshly bathed. She saw Kartik already laying on bed. She came and laid in his arms.

Kartik:- Naira kal se college start hai hamare pata hai na.

Naira:- ha isliye thoda nervous hu kitne Dino baad college jaungi or pata nai sabka reaction kya hoga. And I know everyone must be knowing till now as we already announced in media yesterday.

Kartik:- don't worry nothing will happen and remember..

Naira:- I know u are always there by my side.

Kartik- hmm.

He kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Kartik:-good night.

Naira:- good night.

In morning after having happily breakfast with family both took blessings and headed towards college with kirti.

Naira and Kartik were talking on something and Kirti was reading her notes.

As they reached and came out of car. All the students were seeing both of them like they have seen some ghost.

Naira became nervous after seeing all this.

Naira:- Kartik mei ghar chali jav kal se aungi.

Kartik:- nai kabhi na kabhi toh face karna padega na inn sabko toh kyu na aaj hi.

Naira looked down.

Kartik:- come.

They entered inside.

One boy(sarcastically):- wahh sir student hi Mili apko koi or nai.

Kartik fisted his hand.

Kartik was about to speak but Naira held his hand.

Naira:- nai Kartik Abhi tamasha mat kariye chaliye yaha se.

Kirti:- ha bhai aap ignore kariye in sab ka yahi kam hai.

Naira and Kirti went to there class.

As they settled at there place one girl spoke.

Neha:- naira how lucky u are u got married to Kartik sir. How suddenly !?

Naira was not able to give answer.

Kirti:- we came here to study so plz don't bring this topic here.

Sonal:-oh ha I forgot only that we r coming here for study purpose not for (lil loudly) loveria.

Ruchi:- but but but how come sir fell into ur trap.

Naira couldn't control and broke down crying silently. Kirti was really felling bad for Naira.

Kartik saw all this from class door and was hell angry.

Kartik(Shouted):- what is this all going on !?

All stood up by his voice Naira also.

He directly came towards Naira held her hand and made her stand infront of him.

His heart ached seeing Naira's tears. He gently wiped them with his hand and made her stand infront of all beside him.

He interviewed their hand together and said.

Kartik:- our marriage was arrange one and was decided by our parents. And one thing you all came here for study. So plz don't try to interfere in someone's personal life. And one thing more I don't want any gossip of all this from now onwards. Naira is not like u all. And is also better then u all.

Kirti was really feeling very proud of Kartik that he stood by naira's side.

Kartik(sternly):- Naira go to your place.

Naira wipe her tears and went to her place.

When class was about to end.

Kartik(sternly):-tomorrow is test of this chapter be ready all of you.

He went after saying this.

In free period kirti and Naira were sitting in canteen kirti saw Naira was sitting silently not like usual.

Kirti:- naira what I think we should go to singania sadan. We will give them surprise. What say !?

Naira's face automatically brightens.

Naira:- ha ha why not I am always ready. But wait woh tumhara bhai haina khadus teacher ask to him first.

Kirti(laughed):- khadus really tumhe woh khadus lagte hai.

Naira:- aese toh Nai hai par jab paray ki baat aye toh kadus banke baith jate hai. Dekhne kal test ka keh dia maine toh kuch para bhi nai.

Kartik(from backside):- toh mai khadus teacher Hu.

Naira turned and saw Kartik. She bited her tounge cutely.

Naira:- kirti u can't tell me that Kartik is standing behind.

Kirti just laughed.

Before Kartik can speak Naira spoke.

Naira:- acha wese kartik we can go to singania sadan we will give them surprise. What say !?

Kartik:- yeah I don't have any problem. After college we will go.

After college naira and Keerti went to singania sadan as Kartik was having urgent meeting. 

Love
Aesha❤️

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

Precap:-. Something interesting (stay stunned)