$ 45 $

CHAPTER 45
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙
* ESTRELLA'S POV *

"Whatchu thinkin bout?"

I felt the hotel bed dip when Fez laid down next to me, while I kept my gaze on my reflection in the mirror on the ceiling.

I was staring at myself for a good five minutes while Fezco spoke on the phone with Ashtray, in awe as fuck with the way I look laid on my back.

No wonder Fez loves missionary.

"I lowkey feel like we're a married couple," I said as I turned my head to face him.

Fez did the same, smiling once we made eye contact. "We could be."

"Shut up," I laughed and pushed his head away, sitting up in our bed.

"Where you goin?" Fez asked, gently grabbing my arm and pulling me to lay back down with him, wrapping his arm around me as I did.

I laughed while snaking my arms around his neck, leaning all close to him while he stared at me with low eyes, then leaned in closer and pressed my lips onto his.

I scooted my body closer to his as his hand slowly moved down my back, lightly moaning into our kiss after he gave my right cheek a smack.

He laughed at my reaction and broke our kiss, then placed his hand under my thigh and pulled me onto his lap.

Which was my favorite way to get him all riled up. My legs placed along his sides, trapping him under me as I grinded against him. He always looked so fine tryna contain himself under me.

I smiled contentedly to myself as I grinded my hips down on his half hard dick, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

Fezco glanced down at his lap before licking his lips and looking up at me, reaching up to latch his lips onto my neck.

"What you say we skip goin to dinner and jus order room service?" He asked me and firmly placed his hands on my hips to help me with my movements.

"Okay," I smiled, not really caring about dinner as I placed a hand on the back of his neck.

His lips worked their way up to find mine as he slid the side of my dress up, then removed his hands off me and slightly pushed me back to undo his belt. He broke our kiss once his belt was undone and went back to placing kisses down my neck, slowly moving further down my body.

It wasn't until he was kissing my sternum that he stopped and glanced up at me for a second, then he grabbed my hand and placed it on the waistband of his jeans.

I giggled as I unbuttoned and unzipped them, but was pulled to sit right on his dick again before I could do anything else.

"I love you," He said to me, his lips moving against the skin on my collarbone where he left kisses. "And ima love you til the day I die, ma. You own my whole fuckin heart, for real."

My heart fluttered at his words, glancing down at him as he glanced up at me before giving my sweet spot a kiss.

"I love you too, Fez Fez," I smiled as I continued to grind against him, making him laugh and throw his head back against the headboard of the bed.