10

Taehyung didn't know when he fell asleep but he was sure that Eunwoo didn't came in chamber that night. Taehyung was disappointed and remembering the last night just made him more insecure because now he knew the reality of his father-in-law.

Taehyung got ready for college and when he went downstairs,he saw the gates were closed and he didn't know how they gonna open.

"Oh sweetie. Where are you going?" Lucia asked as she moved her wheelchair towards Taehyung.

"College." Taehyung replied.

"Sorry to say but you're not allowed for a week. It's our ritual. You and Eunwoo have to do some rituals first then only you both would be able to step outside from this mention." Lucia explained with a smile.

"But Eunwoo wasn't in the mansion last night?" Taehyung said with a gulp.

"Huh? He was. Wasn't he was with you?"  Lucia asked in a suspicious tone.

"Oh... don't mind me-"

"Call me mom if you're comfortable." Lucia said and Taehyung blushed at her kind nature.

"Thanks,mom. I was just blabbering non sense, don't mind me." Taehyung politely said and bowed to Lucia before leaving to his chamber.

Taehyung didn't want to tell Lucia anything. He was as confused as Lucia.

He sat on his bed with a thinking gesture.

"He wasn't here in my chamber last night but he was in mansion.....what does that mean?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

Negative thoughts started running in his mind. He was getting insecure now.

Was this marriage just a trap?

Eunwoo even loved him? If yes then where he was last night?

Last night was the most important night for both of them then why only Taehyung was at their chamber?

Taehyung was now getting more insecure. He didn't know what was happening and after what happened between him and Jungkook was Just making Taehyung more afraid.

Lucia seemed great. He felt bad for that lady because her husband was literally a monster.

Taehyung got interrupted when a guard entered without Taehyung's permission making Taehyung's eyes widen.

"What are you doin-!" Taehyung got cut off when the guard suddenly attacked on Taehyung with a silver knife.

Taehyung dodged the attack but soon another try and then another. Taehyung was wearing the royal dress making it hard for him to fight.

Taehyung's eyes glowed purple and the next second,the guard was at the ground pinned by Taehyung painfully. Taehyung had that silver knife near that guard's neck as the guard whimpered under Taehyung's hold.

"Who sent you?" Taehyung asked but he got no response.

"I asked who the fuck sent you!" Taehyung roared in his wolf voice as he pressed the knife more close to the guard's neck.

The guard heard someone's foot steps so he pushed Taehyung and stabbed himself at the heart making Taehyung's eyes go widen.

Taehyung was on the ground with shocked expression as the guard lied there lifeless and soon the guard's body turned into ashes and blowed away with wind.

Taehyung then looked at the figure entering in his chamber. He wanted Eunwoo so badly right now but he met with none other then Jungkook.

Jungkook had amused expressions over his face as he saw the hybrid on the ground. Jungkook knelt down and touched the ground and then stood up.

"So you killed him,huh?" Jungkook said as he walked towards Taehyung.

"You sent him to kill me, your grace?" Taehyung asked while gritting his teeth at which Jungkook chuckled.

"What you'll do if I'll say yes?" Jungkook said making Taehyung bit his lip to stop his tears.

"Why?" Taehyung's voice came out with boldness which annoyed Jungkook.

"Isn't it obvious? I need you out from this world now." Jungkook said.

"You think I'll leave Eunwoo if you keep doing this, your grace?" Taehyung said and Jungkook started laughing.

"You'll leave my son! I'll make you." Jungkook said and Taehyung then stood up and faced Jungkook.

"I would love to see you giving it a try because I love Eunwoo and even if I'll die,I won't leave Eunwoo all heartbroken." Taehyung boldly said at which Jungkook harshly grabbed Taehyung's face.

Taehyung felt the rough skin of Jungkook's hand coming in contact with his soft skin of face at which he quickly pushed Jungkook making Jungkook more angry.

"This isn't any fairytale, hybrid. If you think that you'll gain my trust by promising such type of silly things then it only encourage me to kill you more mercilessly." Jungkook said as his eyes glowed red.

"How Eunwoo will react when he'll get to know that you molested me, your grace?" Taehyung said.

"Tsk....I would love to see you giving it a try and I don't even spit at hybrids like you so don't even call it molesting." Jungkook said at which Taehyung felt so attacked.

"If my love is true then you'll see that Eunwoo will believe on me." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled before grabbing Taehyung's hairs harshly and pulling him closer.

"Now what are you doing if you're not molesting me, Father-In-Law?" Taehyung said with a smirk at which Jungkook let go Taehyung.

"Welcome to my heaven and which is your hell." Saying that, Jungkook left the chamber.

Taehyung was so afraid to even move. His mind again won against his heart who was telling him to yell,cry and run away.

"Eun......where are you? I'm scared..... I-I'am so scared....." Taehyung whispered,tired of acting all tough in front of pure blood vampire.

Taehyung didn't know what his father-in-law was planning to do but Taehyung was stubborn too and he wasn't going to let Jungkook win in this dirty game of his.

After all, Taehyung didn't want to show that all hybrids only do is cry and whimper in pain. He was different......yes....... that's what he always tried to be.

Different and strong, ignoring his feelings always.

He caught feelings for Eunwoo and that was the first time when his heart win over his mind but Taehyung was already regretting his heart's victory over his mind.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeee~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜