Chapter 19

Y/ns pov

My wounds we're slowly healing but not fast enough. Luckily I heard some noise just as Byod swung at me. I ducked and turned. "Oh look who it is" I said rolling my eyes. It was Allison. She rolled her eyes back at me and bent down and there she parted the moantain ash. Scott turned and she nodded at him before disappearing off. Cora and Byod run out in a flash. "Y/n help Stiles" Scott said and then those three ran off hoping to stop the two from reaking havoc.

I ran over and he was conscious. He had definetly been knocked out. He was starting to push himeself up with one arm that was unparalysed and I pulled him up into a standing position and I put his arm over my shoulder. "I'm sorry" I sighed to him. "Well aren't you cute" someone chuckled and I looked to the end of the hallway and there was a man with a stick infront of him and red eyes. "Blind guy, who's he?" I asked Stiles. "Deucallion, the lead alpha" Stiles said. "So my guess is you must be the best freind of Scott Mc'all and you our second candidate, perhaps" he said. "Perhaps, but I don't think it's me" I replied. I placed Stiles back down against the wall.

"Have you ever killed anyone?" He asked. "No, but you may be an exception if you annoy me enough" I said. "I don't want to hurt you myself, I just want to find the true Alpha and get them to kill there pack, Y/n it's all that easy and then they will join me" he said. "But me and Scott don't have a pack" I replied. "Not a full werewolf pack no, but the Banshee, the hunter, the Kanima, the brains, even Derek Hale, and Issac that's the pack" he said. "Scott would never kill any of them" I told him. "And what of you?" He asked. "I'm no Alpha and I don't plan to kill anyone" I told him. "You know either way, you would be a good part of the pack, half Kanima, half werewolf so I hear, Y/n you would be our secret weapon, let me give you a few days to dwell on it but I'll be back" he said and wih that he walked off tapping his stick as he did so.

"Have you got any feelings in your legs yet?" I asked him. "No" he replied in a grouchy voice. I picked him up bridal style "What are you doing, no this makes me look like the damsel in distress" he said. I chuckled and the fell quiet. "Are you going to choose them?" He asked. "What?" I said surprised by his question. "If you choose them, your more likely to survive, if you stay and in some way Scott is the true Alpha and chooses to kill us all, you survive" he said. "I wouldn't abandon you guys, I've got a heart, plus Scott would never do that" I told him.