Chapter 7

Needles

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NEEDLES?" Screamed a high pitch voice. That seemed to catch not only their attention but made the horses stir.

"Go handle her. I got the horses."  Sarah Ann whispered to him.

He didn't want to leave her to handle the horses by herself. Especially since there were two babies on there and momma got riled up by Brittany's voice.

But he did as Sarah Ann asked and walked away. Was he right to do that? Maybe not but he knew how she felt and that's all that mattered.

Walking over to Brittany he had a stone cold face. He needed to end it but he didn't know how. He but enough was enough for him.

"Needles what the actual fuck? Why were your arms around her? You're my man not that skanks." Brittany sneered.

"Watch your words carefully, Brittany." He said in a low menacing tone.

"Watch my words? Are you serious? She is nothing to this club. And yet the day she got here everyone has fallen all over her feet. She's been allowed in Church, has all the men wrapped around her finger."

"You have no clue who she is or what you're even talking about."

"Oh but you do?"

"Yes."

"Oh please. She is just like the rest of those skanks in there. Haven't you seen the way Ice always hangs on her."

"THAT'S IT. ENOUGH.  WE'RE ARE DONE." Needles yelled. He was over her shit and that was the last straw.

"What? You dont mean that." Brittany's voice cracked.

"Yes I do. I'm tired of it. All you do is nag or bitch. It's like you are on a constant PMS. And I don't want you anymore. "

"Needles." She cried out.

"No. Find someone else."

"But"

Her words were short lived when Ice called out to him.

"NEEDLES, CHURCH. BRING SPANKY."

He held up his hand and went to turn around but Brittany grabbed his arm pleading with him. But he shrugged out of her hold and went back inside the barn.

Granted now he was now pissed. But that all changed when he saw Sarah Ann with the horses. His anger and frustration melted away.

He was staring at her until she called out and it broke his trance. "Rowan you're staring."

"Yep yes I am." He chuckled. "Church baby."

She nodded her head and left the stall.  "You good?"

"Better. Much better Spanky." He kissed her gently on the cheek. "I ended it with her."

"Good. But make sure that you are 100 percent sure you are ready for me." She said with a cheeky tone.

"Is this proof enough for you?" He pulled her into his embrace and rubbed his hard erection against her.

"Mmm. Feels good. But we can't let King get mad. Let's go."

He growled at her when she pulled away having to adjust himself while she walked infront of him.

As they reached inside Brittany tried again to reach for Needles but got shut down when King called out to him telling him and Spanky to hurry up.

As everyone found their seats and quickly quieted down, he could feel the tension in the air.