23. Comeback

Hola 🦋

Hope you're all doing well.. I wish that some of this story fans are still with me.. Ik it's been a while but I hope you will understand me...🦋

Also hope you will enjoy these new chapters of the book. 🦋

Meanwhile I would love if you could also check out the new book of mine " A talk before death" .. 🦋

                           ~ Rene ~

" Rene and Chris Stuard, you're both dead!" I hear Amanda shout from the other side of the door loudly and clear enough.

I sigh as I push myself closer to Chris chest one more time. It's so warm in here, I think it's impossible to get out of. I feel Chris's lips touch my forehead once before giving me a hug.

" Morning, peach!" He murmured. "I think we're at big trouble.., don't you think?!"

" Were we too loud last night?" I giggle.

" I hope not.." he replied, pushing the blankets off the bed and grabbing a sweater to wear.

" If you two are done with the your little chats, I'm waiting outside " Amanda says again.

How can I ever have a calm morning in this house??

" Common hurry up! " Chris says. " I don't think she woke up at the right state of mind this morning!" He says laughing quietly.

I get up quickly and put some clothes on and went to open the door.

As soon as I open the door, Amanda rushes in, shutting the door closed behind her.

" Do you guys have any idea what you have done?!"

" Actually, we don't Amanda, so please enlighten us with what's going on, and why are you mad about it?"  I say, crossing my arms on my chest.

" Look, I understand that you're young and you want to experiment stuff... " she clears her throat." But I hope next time you'll be more careful and close the curtains of your room. "

I give Chris a look of " weren't those closed? " and he just shooks his head.

" What does this has to do with anything though? " I ask her again, cause it didn't make any sense either.

" You remember Clarue, our neighbour right? "

" Yes. " I reply honestly.

" Well, her daughter is best friend with Rose, and they offen do sleepovers.. "

" Yes.."

" Her bedroom is right in front of yours.. And you guys had putten up quite a show last night.. For the girls"

" Wait whatt?!" this was not goodd... Omg I can't imagine what they must have seen.. But wait..

" Why were they watching anyway?!"

I know it's stupid but it's not my fault either.. They shouldn't have watched something that's going on in my privacy.

" That's your question?!" she asks frustrated.

" Her mom came to me shouting, because she had told her mom, Chris was choking you!?"

Chris chuckles behind me... And I can barely keep my laugh.

" Oh my godd" I swear. " This is so stupid?!"

" Yeah, ask me about it?!" Amanda replied.

"We're actually leaving today.. School stars tomorrow.."