CH-3 Hebi

-Six months later-

It had been a full three years since Naruto parted ways from the Hidden Leaf Village now and a full six months since his fight with Team Kakashi. He was currently sitting on a rock above the new hideout while awaiting Orochimaru to come start the next phase of his train.

'Orochimaru's illness is starting to hinder my training and on top of that my strength is at level beyond even his. Not to mention he intends to take over my body soon. I think it's about time for me to put my plan into effect.' thought Naruto. Suddenly, thousands of Sound ninja appeared all around Naruto.

"What's the meaning of this?" asked Naruto in that same emotionless tone. Orochimaru then appeared along with Kabuto.

"I think it's time to test the power you've gained so far, Naruto." said Orochimaru with a sadistic grin. "Which is why you will face five thousand of my followers. All jonin and Anbu." Naruto stood up before four shadow clones appeared.

"Going to need help?" asked Kabuto. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"As if. I simply want to get this over with as quickly as possible." said Naruto. Orochimaru chuckled.

"Heh heh heh heh, very well." said Orochimaru. "Then lets see if you can beat them within three minutes." Naruto looked toward the group of Sound ninja.

"I'll only need two." said Naruto before he and his shadow clones took a thousand a piece and rushed head long into the army of Sound ninja. Orochimaru and Kabuto watched as Naruto and his clones took on the army of Sound ninja with ease. Orochimaru chuckled as he watched his vessel plow through the Sound ninja like they were nothing.

'Soon... soon that will be my body! I had my doubts about forsaking my original plans of having the Sharingan, but this worked out nicely instead. Far better than I originally hoped.' thought Orochimaru.

"Heh heh heh heh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Orochimaru. He and Kabuto then noticed that Naruto's shadow clones were gone and Naruto was sitting on the rock he had been perched on when they appeared surrounded by five thousand defeated Sound ninja.

"Well done, Naruto. And without a single fatal blow." said Orochimaru. "But you need to let go of your mercy. A ninja must be ruthless. Compassion will be your downfall." Naruto looked toward Orochimaru with a glare.

"Unlike you, Orochimaru, I only kill if needed. Not if I have a choice." said Naruto as he stood up and headed into the hideout.

-That afternoon-

Orochimaru was in his bed going through a rough coughing fit.

"*COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!*" Orochimaru coughed as blood leaked out of his mouth. Kabuto looked on in worry.