CH-4 The Truth Part 1

-Akatsuki Hideout-

The remaining members of the Akatsuki were gathered together. Suddenly, the image of the Akatsuki leader appeared.

"So what's with this emergency meeting?" asked Kisame.

"Orochimaru is dead. It seems the Nine-Tails jinchuriki is responsible." said the Leader. Another man spoke up.

"WHAT?! OROCHIMARU WAS MINE TO KILL!" shouted the outraged man.

"Calm yourself, Deidara." said the Leader. Another man with an orange mask then spoke up.

"Yeah, Deidara. Wouldn't want you to get too heated up and cause your detonating clay to blow up." said the man. Deidara looked toward the man with a glare.

"Shut up, Tobi, hmm!" ordered Deidara.

"While we're on the subject of dead members, where are Hidan and Kakuzu? I haven't seen them check in yet." said Kisame.

"They are dead as well. Sasuke Uchiha and the other Hidden Leaf ninja are responsible." said the Leader. Kisame smiled a vicious smile as he looked at his partner, Itachi Uchiha.

"Your little brother never fails to amaze, Itachi." said Kisame. Itachi remained silent.

"I'd watch your backs if I were you. Naruto Uzumaki is not as weak as you think him to be. And I can guarantee that you, Itachi and Kisame, are his targets. We can no longer wait. I am ordering the immediate capture of the Nine-Tails." said the Leader. "And remember, bring him back alive." With that said, the Akatsuki leader's image disappeared.

"Well, things are definitely getting more interesting, eh, Itachi." said Kisame. Itachi remained silent before he and Kisame's images faded.

"So, what now, Deidara?" asked Tobi as he looked at said bomb clay user. Deidara had a look of deep thought before he got an evil grin on his face. Tobi audibly gulped.

"I don't like when you get that look on your face, Deidara." said Tobi. Suddenly, Deidara's image faded.

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME, DEIDARA!" shouted Tobi as his image faded.

-Meanwhile-

Naruto sneezed as he and the rest of Hebi were eating in a diner while searching for clues on Itachi's location.

"Are you alright, Naruto?" asked Jugo. Naruto nodded his head.