Chapter 13

Megan Taylor

I woke up to Chris laying on top of me in a starfish position.

"Get the fuck off me" I groaned pushing at the sleeping boy.

He didn't move a muscle.

"Chris get off me" I said getting louder.

Still nothing.

"Chris" I began loudly but got cut off by another voice in the room.

"Chris I swear if you don't get off her" Matt's voice loudly filled the hotel room.

Chris jumped off me in fright, Matt's booming tone scaring him.

"Matt why?" Chris said, sleep evident in his voice.

"She couldn't get you off herself" He said back.

"Thank you so much Matt how could I ever repay you" I said looking over at the sleepy boy. He responded with a middle finger. Chris walked over and joined Matt in the spacious bed.

I pulled myself off the small bed and walked over to Nick and Katie who were still sleeping.

"Chris do you want to help me wake up these"

He jumped up and walked over to where I was standing, facing the sleeping bodies. Matt came up to us ready to record.

"3, 2, 1" Chris shouted as we climbed up onto their bed, proceeding to jump on them. The pair let out noises of discomfort. Mid jump, Nick grabbed my ankle, causing me to loose balance. I tumbled off the bed landing where Matt was stood with his phone.

I look up to see Matt smiling down at me, pointing the camera at me. Chris had calmed down, deciding to lay between Katie and Nick, who were still mad. Matt stopped the recording and reached his hand out for me to grab. My hand met his halfway as he pulled me up.

"We need to have a talk" He whispered into my ear, walking away leaving me standing in the middle of the room.

I turned to face the bed everyone was on, only to be met with three confused faces.

"I know as much as you" I shrugged. I climbed onto the bed, forcing myself between Nick and Chris, Katie laying on the other side of Chris.

"We need to film a video today" Nick says.

"What will we film?" Chris asks him.

"I actually seen an idea on tiktok, it's where you ask your subscribers their assumptions about you and you answer" Katie joined the conversation.

"That's actually such a good idea" I add.

"Yeah, I agree" Matt says as he looks at us from across the room.

His eyes meet mine as we stare at each other. He stares at me with such intensity, as if he wants to read my thoughts. I stare back matching the intensity as I wonder what's going on in his beautiful head. I hate fighting with him. I decide I'm going to have a proper talk with him later and fix everything between us.

I break the suffocating staring contest we were having and turned to Nick.

"You two should be in it" Nick says.

"I'm down" Katie answers.

"Sure" I reply. "Where are we going to film it?"

"In the van, it's Friday" Matt spoke.

"Oh yeah"

We spent our morning getting ready and eating breakfast. Currently we were sitting in the van getting ready to film. I sat in the passenger seat beside Matt, Katie and Nick beside each other in the middle and Chris volunteered to sit in the back.