《4》Alone

cover art by h0pe.lez

.

.

.

.

.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE JJK ANIME)

Ever since that day...the blonde sorcerer has yet to visit the shop. And it's been weeks since that incident. And that wasn't the only thing that has changed. Himiko recently quit due to her university being far from her job. And so, Haru's routine was back as it was before. All alone. She didn't mind the peace and quiet, and much preferred this.

But of course...she completely forgot about Getou. A monk who knows no consequence and did as he pleased.

"Welcome to--" She irked when she recognized the energy, looking up with a vexed look. The monk came in with a smile, waving at her.

He saw her face, making him laugh slightly, "My...is that how you treat your customers in this establishment?"

Haru retorts back once he came closer, "No, just you,"

"How mean~" He pouts, now leaning over at the counter. Haru silently glares at him, but since she was still on duty she kept it professional.

"Dear customer if you are not going to buy anything then please leave or I'll have to ban you for bothering me," Haru proceeds to guide her hand towards the front of the door with a business-like smile.

"Whaa? That's uncalled for...!" Getou protests. As much as he thought Haru was joking, it didn't appear so. Cold sweat drips past his cheek at how serious she was, 'Woah...for real?'

"*■☆Heeey!! ☆◇○Damn Jujutsu Sorcerer...!!!°■○"

Getou's gaze became cold at the phrase, as much as he did not want to acknowledge the title...he knew well it was directed to him. Getou peers down where he saw the same Curse that would hang around Haru. The dark creature was standing beside the girl, pointing its scrawny fingers at him with a firm glare.

"☆♤●Don't bother my Master!! *÷° Gooo away!! ♡●♤Go Awayyyy!!!°♧☆" He hisses at the monk, waving it's arms back and forth.

"My aren't you a loud one..." Getou snarls, his eyes narrowing at the Curse, making it flinch in fright. The creature jumps back and hides behind Haru's leg. Not before sticking its tongue out at him.

"Enough...both of you," Haru manages to intervene, deadpanning by their behavior. She already felt her energy draining from these two, they always seem to know which buttons to press.

"What do you want?" Her hazel eyes bring themselves back towards Getou. His cold expression quickly changes back to a close-eye smile. She sweats at this.

"The seasons have now changed~ Fall is just around the corner and the trees have started to switch colors.." He starts, leaning towards the counter. Haru made no effort to move back, keeping her face straight as his face became vaguely close.

"Why don't I take you for a stroll? The two of us of course~"

Every once in a while, the Curse User by the name of Getou Suguru would pay Haru visits and would insist on taking her out. Most of the time she would refuse, but since the man offered to buy her some food she would reluctantly agree.

Haru stares at him without an ounce of interest, "Not interested...besides my shift is gonna end late today," It was a lie.

Getou smiles slyly at this, "Lies~ You asked for a half-day off today~"