Ch.10

I had just finished writing the new song for my animatronic friends. I was pretty proud of my work too. I looked at the clock. 7:53. I looked out my wintow. The sun had barely even risen. I turned the lamp light off and crawled into bed.

°°°SKIP :3 °°°

I woke up to my mother laughing. She always did laugh a bit too loud. I heard her talking. There was also a deeper voice that sounded familiar. The more they laughed the more i got curious. Thats when i decided to get up. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Gold with a cup of tea, charming the pants off my mother.

"Ah! (Y/N), you really should have changed before you came down." My mom said.

"Huh?" I looked at down at my pajamas and felt my tangled hair sticking up.

Gold smiled at me, "Well, look who finally woke up."

I quickly made my way back to my room and changed out of my  frilled pajamas and threw on some sweats and a black t-shirt. I walked back down stairs and peaked my head around the corner of the living room wall to see if Gold was still in the kitchen. He was still here. I sighed and grabbed a plate from the cabinet and threw some pancakes on it.

"(Y/N), don't know how to say hello?" said my one and only mother.

I sighed. I didn't like Gold very much but I turned around and put on my best fake smile, "Gold, good morning."

He smiled, "Good morning (Y/N)."

"So, is there any reason you're here?" I asked

"(Y/N)." My mom said with a warning.

"What? Im just asking."

"Well, i was here to tell you that you no longer need to work at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. I understand that your uncle just needed your help, and i'm not going to force you to stay with everything that's happened." He then got up saying his goodbyes and casualy walked towards the door.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm, "Who's taking my place?"

"Well, no one actually. I set up a 'help wanted' sign out front."

"I actually do still want to work there. You should've just asked me at work. There's no need for someone else to come in."

He beamed at me, "That's such good news! I can't wait to getting to know you better." Gold reached out his arm and I hesitantly shook it.