𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛cairo❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER FOURTEEN
❛cairo❜
( part three. second chances )

 second chances )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦opened again, she found herself on a rather cold metal floor

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦
opened again, she found herself on a rather cold metal floor. A bright green light was shining down on her and she narrowed her eyes.

"What?!— What's wrong with you!", Peter's voice screamed from besides Elenor. The ginger haired woman finally lifted her head up, realizing that Hank had changed back into his beast form.

"Is that going to happen to all of us!?", the silver haired boy questioned the other's in fear. 

Hank looked down on himself and sighed annoyed, "No. I just left my meds in the house."

Moira seemed pretty confused, "Where are we?"

Raven got onto her feet, screaming at the people above them in anger while Elenor covered her ears.

"Hello, Mystic"

"Major Stryker."

"Colonel Stryker. I wouldn't get to close to the wall if I were you. It may create some discomfort", the man corrected her calmly. His eyes were cold.

"I'm Moira McTaggert. I'm a senior officer at the CIA", the short haired brunette spoke up annoyed.

The man interrupted her unimpressed, "I know who your are, Agent McTaggert."

"You cannot keep me here, in this—"

"Actually I can. A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the worlds most powerful psyichc. So, you're going to tell me, where is Charles Xavier?"

Elenor had enough of this man, she was wasting her time in this cell. Instead she should be out there, looking for Eric.

The ginger took a step forward, looking up at the dark figure, "It's not him you should be worried about."