Fight in the house (Part 18)

Y/n: Mr cho?........Ohh yeah i met him that night. Was he killed??(smirk)

Taeyung: what? (Shocked)
(he didn't wanted to hear that it was y/n at any cost)

"You m-met him?"

He got up from the sofa

Y/n: hmm....(looks at the laptop back and starts working)

Taeyung: y/n.....(with scared voice and hold her arms)
"When did you met him? no, why did you met him?, i mean where did you met him??, at which floor? Was that floor first?........

Y/n: chill tae i din't kill him(smirks)

Tae looks at her, still shocked

(Kept her eyes on laptop and said)

"I met him that day for a deal but he denied (lie) so.....i had to.....

Tae : W-What you had to do y/n? (slightly scream at her)

Y/n: i had to cancel the deal, that's it. (smile little creepily)

(Y/n started leaving the place but taeyung stopped her by saying)

Taeyung : that was really not you right Y/n? (Scared of her answer)

Y/n turns back and looks at his cloths and his face and in the eye. Then She said...

"What do you think?(smirks)" She said and left.

Time skip~

At 3 AM

Jinn POV

i felt like someone is grabbing my neck and then left my neck in some seconds i was confused, was that dream or? After some seconds i heard a sound and i open my eyes i saw Y/n breathing heavily. I was so angry so i got up angrily and yelled at her i thought she again came to my room to give me a kiss or to say good night as she used to do before and i always yelled at her or slap her.
I said.....

"what the fvck you are doing here bitch"

I thought she gave up on her new personality and again started being same like before "irritating and cheesy" but no. then......." i saw her running behind a men who just got up from my rooms floor" Wait what was that? I thought.

They ran and i was thinking for a second and then i followed them in hurry.

I was following them and then i saw them in the dad's room. I am sure he is here to kill him, i have to save him. i thought. Then i saw

"he was going to stab my dad and them y/n came from back and held the knife from the sharp side with really tight grip. Her blood was flowing like water."

"I was shocked. I couldn't think. The "shock" word was small for my situation"

Then the men took the knife away from the y/n's grip. Y/n was moving back and the men was trying to stab her but she was saving herself but.....

"then he stabbed her in her ribs"

My heart started beating faster and i felt like crying at any moment but i stopped my self and ran to her . Wait why i thought that? Forget it. I also called my dad so loudly and he woke up as well as my mom.

Y/n was still fighting. She just touched her ribs and smirk to that men and lift her eyebrow. Like she didn't ever felt anything and just enjoyed.

Jinn POV end

Mr Kim : i woke up and saw y/n and jinn fighting with a man. What? y/n is fighting? Her hand was in the blood, which was flowing like water. What the hell is this dream should I sleep back.
But then i heard mrs kim and felt like it is true.

(Mrs Kim was shocked and they both left the bed fast)

Jin grab the men and the men's focus went on jinn, at the same time y/n hit the men with the stick of mr kim very hardly and angrily and that man fell on the jinn. And jinn push him away and men fell on the ground. They all looked at each other.

(Y/n had some spatters of blood on her face , her hands had blood because she punched him, and her stomach, it was totally in blood (no one noticed the blood on her rib because her top was dark but jinn knows that she got stabbed)

Suddenly they notice that man started running so they followed him.
Y/n remain at her place only. Now y/n is alone in mr kim's room and sits on the bed with sound and touches her wound.

Y/n: ah! (closes her eyes in pain and then went to where that men ran)

The men was getting kicks and punches by taeyung and jinn. Mr Kim was sitting like king they noticed y/n but didn't said anything they didn't notice her wound because of her dark clothes. Jissoo was so scared and hugging mrs kim.

Mr Kim had light cut on the hand and Jinn had little deep cut. Then tae spoke....

Taeyung: tell me who sent you?

y/n was standing in the corner near the kitchen. Her pain was too much but she stayed.

Flashback ~

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my room thinking that tae really knew about me?
Then i felt someone is walking out and went to check because i felt weird. Unknown person went to the jinn's room and tried to chock him. And at the same time i pushed him away and he fell on the ground and got up again then slapped me and.....my fighting mode got activated. yeah i know it shouldn't have happened here but my ego is really high. I punched him and knew that his some teeths are already broken. I smirk and he came to punch me i kept his punch and kicked his stomach he hissed in pain and puke blood. i punched his face and he fell on the floor.

At the same time my lovely brother woke up and started yelling at me. I thought......"Go back to sleep i can handle it". I was breathing heavily and about to say something but then i saw mr unknown men running. I started following him and he went to dad's room he must be someone who wanna end dad's gang. That may be nice think for me but i still saved them. Don't ask me why. i don't know either.

I saw him taking his knife out obviously for mr kim to him. because he knew that if he do it late so he will be killed before mr . But i caught the knife and u guess what? jinn saw us like that. I hold the sharp side of knife really tighty and my blood started coming. I didn't let him move then i somehow got my grib lossen and as soon as possible he tried to stab "me" first. And then he stabbed my rib.

I honestly didn't felt anything and just touched my wound and smirk at him. This time i was done. But my handsome brother jumped in and wake everyone by calling my dad i guess the neighbours also woke up from his irritating voice. I ignored but still noticed.

I saw a stick and grab it and again looked at the men he was now facing jinn then i just hit with that stick everone in the room looking at me and then that men again started to run they followed him and i took some rest. I started feeling little pain. But i left the room as soon as possible.

Then i saw them hitting that men and asking him questions. Can't these people keep tight security? stupid people and calls themselves big mafia. I just went to kitchen side i wanted to go and sleep but stayed there because i wanted to know who was it.

Y/n POV end

Y/n : Is he sent by kingfishers? No way i told them to not do that. (she mumbling)

Continue~

__________________________________