21

"Listen to this" I looped an arm around him, my eyes focused on my phone screen. "7 Reasons Why We All Wish We Were Ross Lynch"

"Ooh"

"Reason 1: Lynch is the youngest entrepreneur in the business currently, aged a stunning 25 years old. Reason 2 : As of last week, Lynch is officially engaged to three month girlfriend Charlotte Brown who happens to also be extremely attractive (imagine their babies!)"

"That I agree with" he kissed my lips. "Carry on"

"Reason 3: Ross Lynch has net jaw-dropping net worth of 7.8 million dollars, and last we checked, that is some serious dosh. Reason 4: According to a Harvard study, it has been proven that his facial structure is naturally appealing and irresistible to anybody (explains a lot. A LOT.). Reason 5: He owns a private jet. 'Nuff said." I placed my phone on the counter with a giggle. "Men's Health Magazine is kissing your ass"

"I may or may have not boosted their sales by 15% after their photo shoot with moi" he laughed nonchalantly. "That Harvard story though- I wish!"

"We all wish" I placed my arms around him. "What are we doing today?"

"I have a few bits and pieces of work to do but then we could find something to do" he placed his hands on my waist and lifted me into the counter. "If you know what I mean"

"I know what you mean alright" I rubbed my nose against his gently.

"So?" His hand rubbed my thigh seductively. "You can't say much, we're engaged"

"Haha, no" I pushed him away. "We not only have your work to do, we have a double date in a few hours"

"Oh yeah!" He stood up and put his newspaper down. "When do we leave actually?"

"We could go get dressed now, hang out for a while than leave" I smiled. "Come on, I need outfit suggestions"

+++

Turns out that I was an hour and a half late. And my freaking out lasted the whole drive there.

Ross smiled to me kindly. "Zack is chill, he probably won't even notice we're a bit late. And Piper is so relaxed she will just laugh it off"

"You could have also told me we were going to a friends house, I would have dressed down"

"You look fine, and I wouldn't want you to keep your legs hidden anyways" he winked and I swatted his arm. "I love it when you hit me"

"Masochist" I scoffed as we walked up the driveway.

"No, God no. I just like it when you're a meanie, but don't get me wrong, it's adorable when you're sweet" he said.

"What am I when I'm not sweet, then?" I flicked my hair.

"Hot as fuck"

We winked to each other whilst nudging one another repeatedly. I'm sure we looked like distressed birds but who really cares now.

Ross knocked on the door and handed me Lilly who he had been holding with one arm. I, in this case, used both and my thigh.

"Someone's getting big! Must be all of those babies!" I exclaimed in my Forrest Grump voice and kissed her repeatedly.

The door opened gently to reveal a tanned girl with waist length straightened hair, her green eyes contrasting with her olive skin. "I honestly thought you were speaking to Ross. I almost screamed"

"Of course, I'm full with babies" he reached over and gave her a hug. "It's been too long"

"You're right" she grinned and offered me a hug. "I'm Piper"

"I'm Charlotte, but everybody calls me Charlie" I smiled back.

"Ah yes, I remember from last week- that was super cute dude, nice one" she opened the door further. "Come on you three"

Their house was stunning, honestly like something out of a catalogue. Despite being so big, it was still very humble and comforting.

Piper smiled to me. "Thank you"

"I didn't realise I said that out loud" I commented and she giggled.

"Should I go scare the living hell out of Zack? I can just picture where he is right now" Ross bit his lip. "Excuse me women"

"Man" we both said as he walked away and stared at one another until I burst out laughing.

"Has Ross told you?" She asked.

"About what?"

"We're having a trip to Hawaii!" She celebrated silently. I, on the other hand, had Lilly whimpering due to my shriek. Piper shushed me.

"I suppose he wants to tell you so if he asks; it wasn't me!" She whispered with a wink and I nodded, wrapping my pinky around hers. "Now, I still have to sort out the lettuce because Zack didn't buy the already cut version. Wanna help?"

"Oh sure, we can get to know each other whilst we're at it" a man scream and many thuds followed my words. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Meh"

*filler chapter I'm sorry*