Do I know you?- Newt- Apocolypse

"NEWT!" I turn around to look at whos calling me, but no one is in sight. "Damn, I miss her," I sigh, sliding down to the grown, my head in between my knees."What's wrong?" Thomas asked, throwing me a bag of chips. "I miss her so much," I felt tears spill from my eyes."It's okay, man. We'll find her," Tommy flashed me a smile of reassurance.I felt my heartache once more as I heard her voice yell my name from a distance."You hear that?" I asked the gang, and they all stopped and looked in the direction where we heard the voice."Newt!" A girl in ragged clothes yelled, walking down the street, looking for something."Is that?" I ask, getting up, looking over at the Y/H/C haired girl, who was walking in our direction. "I-It can't be," My eyes lit up, and I dropped everything and ran over to the girl. "Y/N!" I yelled excitedly, picking her up and twirling her in the air. "I've missed you so much," I cry, hugging her tightly."W-Who are you," She stutters, and I let her go, looking at her confused face. "What have they done to you," I smile softly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. God, I want to kiss her so bad."Have you seen my dog, Newt?" She asked."Y/N!" I heard the rest of the boys yell as they neared us.She grabbed my arm, digging her nails into it, looking like a scared puppy, staring at them with fear in her eyes."You okay?" I whisper, and she rapidly shakes her head. "It's okay, Princess, we'll figure it out," I smiled softly, and she smiled back, blushing a bit as she looked down."Newt!" She yelled, letting go of my arm and running through the crowd of boys towards the dog Minho found a while ago."Oh, How I've missed you," She smiles, dropping to the ground and hugging the dog."Wait, so the dog is you?" Minho laughed, holding his stomach. "Yes funny," I say sarcastically.