𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

(Y/n) was in the teapot, sleeping peacefully on the comfy couch while her head was on Kazuha's lap. Kazuha was brushing her soft hair with his hands gently. She looked so peaceful with a soft blanket covering the half of her body. Her hair was messy, under her eyes and her nose we're red.

Kazuha was scrolling through his phone, Aizawa bought the others one too of course.

"Kazuha, is she asleep?" Albedo came in the living room and asked him. Kazuha looked towards the door to see Albedo leaning on the door with his arms crossed.

"Yes, she just fell asleep. Why? Do you need her with something?" Kazuha asked the blonde. Albedo shook his head.

"Yes, actually.. Omnipotent just sent a voice message to us and said we need to go to Hosu immediately. I was going to tell everyone about it." Albedo said.

"I see, I will tell her now. You go and infrom the others." Kazuha said and played with (Y/n)'s hair gently.

Albedo closed his eyes and sighed in annoyance. He also wanted to apologize to the girl for what happened.

When Albedo left, Kazuha decided to wake (Y/n) up.

"Hey.. (Y/n). Wake up." He whispered gently. Thr girl groaned and hugged Kazuha's waist, that made the boy surprised. Kazuha smiled slightly before leaning and kissing (Y/n)'s forehead.

The girl opened her eyes but closed them immediately when the sun hit her face. She sat up with her eyes still closed and slowly opened them.

"You are finally up from your beauty sleep huh?" Kazuha said and chuckled. The girl nodded sleepily. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked with a low voice.

"Omnipotent sent a voice message earlier and told us to arrive at Hosu quickly." Kazuha answered calmly.

"Oh, It must be a mission then.. I'll get ready." The girl said and got up. She started walking away while rubbing her eyes.

(𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛)

When everyone was ready they we're waiting for Venti at the living room. Diluc and Kaeya had works to do at U.A because Aizawa and All Might needed their help for some organization.

"What does Omnipotent want now...???" Venti said and walked in the living room while strecthing his arms lazily.

"It must be something important like a villain attack if he told us to go to Hosu and mert him there quickly." Xiao said.

"Hey, (Y/n). İf it won't drain your energy too much, can you teleport us to Hosu? If we use a train to go everyone will recognize us from the sports festival." Gorou said. Paimon quickly agreed with him and continued eating her dango.

"Guys, where is Itto?" Aether asked while looking around.

"And here i was wondering why it was too quiet." Albedo said while rubbing his temples.

They suddenly heard a bang from the toilet and they went to check what it was...

It was Itto, his foot was stuck in the toilet.

"Itto?!" Gorou yelled. Some of them facepalmed while (Y/n) helped him take his foot out of the toilet.

"We don't have tim for this.. come on, (Y/n)." Xiao said. (Y/n) raised her hand and snapped her fingers, they we're at the location Omnipotent mentioned in less than a second.