Chapter 21

Chicago.

We're in Chicago... great.

Boreddddddddd.

Oh so bored. I thought as we walked into a bar. Gloria's. I guess this place was popular in the 1920's. Klaus and stefan were talking with a women. I walked around the bar not sure what to do exactly.

"And who's this?" I turned to see the woman addressing me.

"Samantha." I said extending my hand out to her. She took mine and automatically had a shocked expression. Ah...So she's a witch. That's why we're here.

"Gloria." The woman said starring at me.

"Pleasure to meet you." I said giving her a smile. Her tense shoulders relaxed and she didn't stare as much. Stefan was looking at a photo while klaus talked to him about it. They then started heading for the door.

"Coming love?" Klaus asked looking over his shoulders. I started walking after them giving Gloria a wave goodbye.

···········

So this is we're he keeps the coffins. Now...which ones Elijah's? I started opening them right in front of klaus and stefan. Like I cared they couldn't do anything to stop me.

Ha ha found him. I reached for the dagger but klaus grabbed the dagger as well. I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Not yet. When my father is dead then I will undagger him." Klaus said.

"No. I will undagger him after a certain amount of time has passed. I am not going to wait for you to kill your father to get MY mate. Understood?" I asked him letting go of the dagger. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Whatever you say love." He said walking to another coffin. I looked back down at Elijah. I stroked his cheek with my right hand. I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Soon." I whispered to him. I leaned back standing straight. I look over to see klaus take a dagger out of rebekah. Good I missed her. I thought as I closed Elijah's coffin. I walked outside as klaus and stefan followed. We waited there for rebekah to wake up. We walked back in later to find the guy klaus left here dead.

"Come on out rebekah. I brought someone to see you." Klaus yelled out. Just then rebekah appeared in front of us in her red dress her hair curled. Stefan looked confused when she called out his name. Klaus then walked over. "Remember." He said looking stefans eyes letting him remember.

"Rebekah?" Stefan said as everything clicked. She went to give him a hug but I stepped in front of him. I looked at rebekah not in the eye though. Not just yet.

"You look beautiful..." I said looking over my best friend.

"Who are you, get out of my way b*tch before I make you." Rebekah said. I shake my head with a laugh she went to go for my neck but I wrapped her into a hug looking her in the eyes before hugging her tighter resting my head on her shoulder. She gasped as she remembered everything. I felt her arms wrap around me. "I am so sorry I didn't mean what I said." She exclaimed about what she just said.

"It's fine." I laughed. "I've missed you." I said not letting go. I don't want to let go. My eyes filled with tears.

She went to pull away but I didn't and held on more as if she would disappear if I did. Klaus then went on about her necklace. Rebekah went to search for the necklace but I was still attached so klaus did it.

"Are you all right Sammy?" Rebekah asked wrapping her arms around me again.

"No." I whispered. I then broke down in her arms. I sobbed so hard my body shook. "I'm not alright beks...Please don't let me go...Please." I said crying on her shoulder. She nodded and tightened her arms around me.

"You can tell me later ok?"

"Ok." I whispered.