Albedo ♡ [School AU]

"Alright..." 

The teacher pulled two names out of a hat and looked at them.

"The two people I call out will be working together for the project. First... Xingqiu and Chongyun, you'll be partners." 

The two of them moved seats to sit next to each other.

"Amber and Eula."

"Xinyan and Yun Jin."

"Ningguang and Beidou."

"Albedo and Y/N."

...

A smile grew on to my face as I stood up and went to sit next to Albedo - who was also my lover.

It seemed he was glad we were assigned to work together as well, because his hand was covering his mouth - indicating he was smiling, just trying to hide it.

"Hello, Y/N." He whispered, opening his notebook. The project we had to do was easy, and it wouldn't take much time. To us, it was just an excuse to spend more time with each other.

"Hey," I replied, grabbing my classwork. "Any ideas on what we could do for this project?"

Albedo started writing down some notes.

"Yes, actually. We could-"

He was cut off by the teacher letting out a loud sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is going to have to be set as homework, we've just run out of time. The bell dismissing you will go off any minute, pack up your things."

I glanced at Albedo. He looked a little annoyed at the teacher for not managing time better, seeming as he was in the middle of writing.

"It's no bother. You can come to my house after school, we can finish the project there. If you are free, of course."

I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm free. I'll meet you outside the school gates at the end of the day."

We only had one lesson left until the day ended, and people were already leaving to go to their next class.

"Okay, great." He stood up, putting his bag on. "I'll see you then, alright?"

"Mhm. See you later." I got up as well and turned to leave the classroom. Albedo was already in front of me, and before leaving, he turned around and mouthed a quick 'love you'. 

---

When I got to my final class of the day, I went to my seat and put everything I needed on to the table. 

Everyone else had just arrived, and I started to do my work - until the teacher called on me.

"Y/N, could you come here for a moment?"

I got up and walked to the teacher's desk. Fortunately, everyone else was talking to each other, so nobody heard my name being called.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind going to a different class and getting these books for me?" He asked, showing me a book cover on his laptop. "I only need three copies."

I nodded.

"Okay. Which classroom are they in?"

"The English class just across from here. They should be on a shelf as you walk in, but if not just ask the teacher that's in there."