22.

Daniella's POV

Present

With a sigh I pull my drunk sister and her drunk best friend in the car then shut the door and walk around to the other side, got in then drove away from the gay club.

I sped home, well to my condo then got out and walk around to their side flying the door open I pull there unconscious bodies out ,with an shake they both flew up with an gasp.

Not bothering to say anything I drag them to the condo, one of the guards open my door and I carry them both in heading up the stairs the exact time, kicking the door open I walk to the bed before throwing them both.

As I was about to walk out I turned back to fix them properly then left the room, closing the door behind me I head to my room only to see the beauty sitting up in the middle of the bed rubbing her eyes, groaning softy.

Smiling at the sight I approach her then sit on the edge of the bed, she looked up at me with a pout before crawling over to me.

"Why'd you leave?" She asked staring at me with those half open gorgeous purple eyes.

"Emergency" was the only thing that left my lips, with an head shake she crawled closer then sat on my lap and rest her head on my chest but not before poking it with her finger then mumble out.

"If you leave me again you'll be waking up to a bunch of dogs"

I roll my eyes at her Statement and wrap my arms around her.

(•ө•)♡

12:34 P. M in the afternoon before everything.

Since what happened last week Kim has grown more attached and comfortable with me, not that I didn't like it but she's still the same stubborn and outgoing person.

I gave her a week off but of course she turned it down and used the excuse 'Angelina isn't here and I'm gonna be lonely' knowing it was an excuse I still let her stay as she wish.

Which I regret now.

"Hi boss" her annoying voice rung in my ears for the hundredth time today.

"Assistant" looking up at her now from my seat as a grin played on her lips.

"I was thinking if-"

"No" it's not that I knew what she was gonna say I'm just not interested in what she' s gonna say.

"But you didn't even let me finish" she grumbled out and I rub my temple looking down at the pile of papers in front me.

"I don't care Ms. Miller, I'm busy" her grin turned into a frown and with an small 'ok' she left the office.

Ok maybe I was being too harsh but she's supposed to be doing the copies I asked for, for over an hour ago.

After 4 hours I finally finished everything, Kim did the copies I asked for then went home with the excuse 'I don't feel good'.

Yes I feel like shit so of course I'll apologize like the good boss I am.

I took up my things then push them in my bad before leaving the office with sam in charge since I kinda trust her.