80

IRL

Y/n leaned against the wall of the kitchens and let out a moan.

"It's that good?"

"If I was never allowed to eat these again, I would die." Y/n stated dramatically and held up the pastry she was eating.

(A/n- HA! YOU BITCHES THOUGHT😏
PERVERTS 🫵😧)

"Well, let me try it" he reached out to take it out of her hand. She slapped his hand away.

"Get your own, bitch"

He rolled his eyes, "you ate the rest"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

Y/n began casually stuffing the rest in her mouth. Harry stared at her in betrayal as she maintained eye contact the whole time.

She slowly chewed the pastry and then swallowed. Afterwards, shrugging innocently and giving him a smile.

"What? Don't you have that food that you would defend with your life from anyone?" Y/n asked.

"Treacle Tart"

"Ehh, it's alright"

Harry was sure his jaw was on the floor.

"Take that back."

"What? I said it's alright" she laughed at his expression.

"It's the best."

"The best what?"

"Just, the best," he said, "I had it at my first feast here at Hogwarts"

"Oh yeah? Not my absolute favourite, but it's alright"

"I can't believe you" he scoffed.

Y/n merely smiled smugly.

The two continued to eat and ask each other random questions.

"So, what house did you hope for when you first came here?" Y/n asked Harry.

"Well, I didn't really know what the houses were, but once Ron was sorted I knew I wanted to in Gryffindor" he smiled at the memory of being sorted, "what about you?"

"I wanted to be in Hufflepuff. Both my brother and father were, so I figured that's where I'd be placed. It would have been easier and more comforting to be in the same house as Ced, but the hat decided on Ravenclaw," Y/n chuckled, "I thought I was going to cry."

Harry looked at her with a sad smile.

"Ok- first crush at Hogwarts?" He asked, distracting her from her grief.

She stayed silent.

"Y/n..."

"It was um... just one of my brothers friends I think"

"You liar! Who was it?!" He laughed at how flustered she looked.

"No one!"

"Please? Just tell me," he begged, "I won't be mad"

"I know you won't be mad!"

"Then why won't you tell me?!"

"Because... because!"

"Come on just tell meeeeeee. Pleaseeeeeee"

"Ok Fine. FINE!" She exclaimed and then sighed, "my first crush at Hogwarts was... you, Mr. Four-eyed Scarfreak" she said very quickly due to her embarrassment.