Part 31 - Coincidence...

Namjoon: Who are you? Mind your own business! 

Y/N touched Yuni's arm to attract her attention.

Y/N: Yuni... he is my brother; you misunderstood the situation.

Yuni: Really? I'm sorry... (She bowed to apologize.) Please excuse me, I was worried that you were intimidating her.

Namjoon: ... hum... you are friend with Y/N? I never saw you before.

Y/N: Yuni is a transfer student; she just arrived this week in school.

Yuni: Y/N is in the same class than my little brother. Sorry again to have been rude with you.

Namjoon changed his expression for a softer one.

Namjoon: Do you live nearby?

Yuni: Yes, we moved in few days ago.

Namjoon: Thanks for your attention toward Y/N, I'm happy that she was able to make a new friend. Go home safely, Y/N, let's go.

The siblings left Yuni who stared at them leaving for few seconds.

Namjoon: I must really have a scary face if your friend thought that I was bullying you!

Y/N: ... sometimes... your serious face is scary... sorry.

Namjoon: Don't be sorry for being honest. I will try to change that. To finish what I was saying, I hope that you didn't keep what happened for you because you don't trust us.

Y/N: No, of course I trust you all... you are... my family... (She finished with a tiny voice, too embarrassed.)

Namjoon smiled. That little human was melting his heart once again. He patted her head before taking her hand. They walked without speaking. 

********************************************************

Next day – Lunch break

Sohyun: Jun said to wait for him in front of the university after school.

Y/N: Okay... what do you think of that place? (She showed her some photos of a bookstore with a coffee shop corner.) It's not far from here.

Sohyun: That's look really nice. By the way, I had a class with that new teacher, he is very strange, like he has a double personality.

Y/N: You think so too? Every time that I have class with him, I am stressed to do something wrong. Like I'm becoming stupid.

Sohyun: I don't like to say that, but I hope that his training will finish soon.

They continued their lunch while talking about things to do during their next holidays when Yuni interrupted them.