ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪʟᴊᴏʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Killjoy our beloved German girl.

•Lets jump into it, Killjoy had to ask Cypher to help her ask you out. He of course agreed, one because he knew of your shared feelings and two, free stuff from KJ's lab.

•Killjoy with the help of Cypher and not so helpful Yoru [who overheard the convo and wanted to join in just for shits and giggles] planned out the "perfect" way to ask you out.

•By "perfect" I mean Yoru nearly ruined it when he tried to spoil the suprise when he became impatient, but it all worked out in the end with Killjoy creating drones that spelled out "Will You Go Out With Me?" In the sky. You immediately said yes.

•Killjoy is a loving partner, much like Cypher she likes to have you hang around her lab and show you the things she is working on or planning to create.

•You bring her a sense of security and you are like a personal alarm.

•You have to ensure that KJ does basic human things like eat and drink water, you'd basically have to shove a water bottle down her throat instead of iced coffee.

•Killjoy gives you so many gifts as a way to thank you for taking care of her, she is absolutely over the moon for you.

•Though Killjoy is almost always in her lab, she makes time for you even if it gets in the way of work, hell not even Brim could get her to do that.

•Speaking of Brim, he gave up on upholding the "no dating" rule so he unconditionally supports you two from the sidelines.

•You cannot tell me this girl doesn't call you loving german nicknames, you may not know what they mean at first but being to pick it up when you asked Cypher to Google them for you.

•You started to learn a bit of German to have little endearing conversations with Killjoy who gets super excited and even offers to teach you.

•You and Killjoy are like two puzzle peices, you complete eachother and wouldn't trade your relationship for the world even if times get tough.

•Coffee, coffee, coffee. You swear its the only thing running through Kjs veins, so what better way to her heart then feed into her caffeine addiction?

•One anniversary, you gave her a self care basket which was just coffee grounds. You've never seen her so excited at all the different brews and flavors.

•In return, she convinced Brim to let her borrow the airship so she could take you anywhere you wanted for a night.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Killjoy pushes herself to her limit, she can work for days without rest or proper nutrition without even noticing it.

•Watching her do this stresses you out, you practically have to drag her out of her lab and into bed or the kitchen so she could eat actual food and not energy drinks/coffee/energy bars.

•If you two ever get into a fight, it will alway's stem from her unhealthy habits. She tries convincing you that it's fine and healthy but you know it's not true.

•Fights between you two won't last long, you'd come running back to eachother and apologize profusely.

•Missions are stressful, knowing you could lose eachother at any moment gives you both anxiety.

•You'd reassure eachother that everything will be okay whenever you leave on missions without the other.

•If you were to get hurt during a mission, she'd take things into her own hands and recruit Cyphers help to find who hurt you.

•If you died, she'd beg Sage over and over again to try and do something to bring you back.

•If she got hurt, you would comfort her then make it your problem to find who did it and take them out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[ Heey! I only left you guy's dry for 4 weeks instead of 2 months, I promise I'm not trying to intentionally take so much time putting these out but the writers block is real.

Also I wanna add that Neon, Chamber, and Fade will have their own hc chapter's but they'll most likely come after everyone else!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day! ♡ ]