87: Dream Of Temptation

Liang MengYao and Hong JiaYi was in a large steamy bath together, it had been a long day for both and required some rest. When Hong JiaYi said he needed a bathe the servants where quick to job to give him one, but the thought of other men touching his love and rubbing oil against his delicate skin. No way Liang MengYao can sit still.

So now the young couple where enjoying their baths together, Liang MengYao's arms were wrapped around Hong JiaYi as he runs the smooth round tummy smiling happily.

"Jiajia, have you decided a name for our baby?"

Hong JiaYi looked at his round tummy that was being gently caressed by Liang MengYao and leaned back closing his eyes.

"We Sheng, or Ling" Hong JiaYi hummed

"I see, I really like them" he kissed Hong JiaYi cheeks

As both relaxed into the sweat scented bath with the back of Hong JiaYi's head rest upon the chest of Liang MengYao, soon both intertwined hands rubbing against each other.

Hong JiaYi's hand was in no way soft nor was it uncomfortable, the callous an his hands where proof of his Jiajia hard work.

Liang MengYao kissed the back of Hong JiaYi's hand tenderly, to him Hong JiaYi was the most important person to him and the one whom he leans on the most, many may say other wise but it's Hong JiaYi he is most dependent upon.

Fa Enlai just returned from the teacher after giving his last assignment, it appears his done an excellent job. Ming shou Shan who was coming from work was a bit tired and feel mentally down, he had to now think of which faction to choose. Logically one would think the obvious choice he would choose is Liang MengYao but he can't just single mindedly just to siding with him, when he knows nothing of how he does things.

Feng Huan was raised as a leader but MengYao needs imperial lessons so until then he will know how to take care of imperial matters and be a true emperor to, so until then he shall see.

Ming shou Shan down on his bed a little stressed and tired as he rest.

A little time passed as Ming shou Shan felt a light weight, over the lower torso he forced open his eyes to see Fa Enlai.

Ming shou Shan's eyes widen,

"F-Fa Enlai?!"

Ming shou Shan was in a state of disbelief, Fa Enlai's robes were disheveled with the shoulders drooping down exposing his soft delicate pale skin. Ming shou Shan swallowed dryly as he looked at the seductive Fa Enlai.

"Fa Enlai, what are you doing?"

Fa Enlai only smiled as he his hands touched Ming shou Shan's body, Ming shou Shan was in a state of panic.

"Do you not want me, master?" His sultry voice asked sadly

Ming shou Shan panicked what was going on Fa Enlai went to Ming shou Shan's belt ready to pull it, but he quickly sit up holding the soft exposed skin of Fa Enlai.

"Don't do that?!"

"Why?, you clearly want me. You want my body don't you?"

Ming shou Shan shakes his head this, this person is not Fa Enlai his behavior was too exposed.

"Who are you?" Ming shou Shan asked

Fa Enlai only smiled, he touched Ming shou Shan intimately making his body heat up, this even if they didn't make skin contact much; only a few times.

This was definitely the soft feeling of Fa Enlai, but why was his behaving so seductively this was not how Fa Enlai was, he was very uncomfortable with he-man.

Ming shou Shan observed Fa Enlai often and knows the she man doesn't want to be around men, but this intimate behavior.

Soon Ming shou Shan's thoughts we disrupted when Fa Enlai placed a kiss on his lips, with that he didn't know what to think anymore and just gently embrace Fa Enlai he then held his chin looking at into his eyes.

"I love you Fa Enlai"

He smiled but then his he felt something wet on his forehead, then touched it and felt a cloth.

He furrowed his eyebrows then looked down and saw Fa Enlai was no longer there he slowly force opens his eyes, he saw that Fa Enlai was next to him rinsing a cloth.

Ming shou Shan breathes but his breath felt hot and he was sweating uncontrollably, his head felt heavy he was tired. Fa Enlai turned around he saw that Ming shou Shan was awake he gently rest the cloth on his head.

"Master your awake" Fa Enlai said

Ming shou Shan was surprised he was about to sit up but Fa Enlai stop him.

"You have a fever, you must rest your exhausted I'll be back in a moment"

Ming shou Shan was flops back on the bed felt at lost, it was a dream; an tempting dream.

As Fa Enlai leaves the room and walking through the passage of the room he stops and covers his mouth, his ear tinged red his face was flushed all over.

"What?!" He exclaimed in a low tone