~I Thought I Hated you~

Yall I'm so sorry this took forever

I've been putting this off because I have some things going on, I got a big test coming up but I got this story done just in time and I really hope yall enjoy

And I'm so so sorry I forgot who requested this but it is a Enimes to lovers story!

Word Count:2031

You had always been the outcast, the stubborn child. Everyone who ever tried to be friends with you failed.

You were so stubborn that even the strongest Madrigal could be friends with you, you always refused to be friends with her.

Her sensitive nature never allowed her to give in and just deal with the fact that you truly didn't want to be friends.

She was seriously persistent.

She came up to you every chance she got, she often would bring you small gifts to try and persuade you, once again, you said no.

Back to the present day.. And you're still just as stubborn as you were before. Living on the outskirts of town, barely talking to anyone, and absolutely never trying to talk to anyone.

They all thought you were some heartless villain that never liked anyone.

In reality, the reason you didn't want to be friends with Luisa, was because you wanted more, you wanted to be held by her, cuddle her, and just be loved by her.

As a child you never understood what these feelings were, but you assumed it was hatred.

The day was cold and brooding, no one wanted to leave their homes, but alas they had to seeing how people needed groceries and only could get it from the stalls.

You happened to need to get some fruit, you had a massive craving for some kind of smoothie. A fruity one. (You're fruity.)

You put some nice clothes on, of course it had to be yoru (F/C) skirt. You never knew when Luisa would be in town, so every time you went you made sure you looked nice.

Grabbing your basket and some money, you made your way out of your home, and into town. The sky began to turn into a pale blue as you walked into town, the once bustling town, began to come back again.

Without any surprise, you say her. Luisa madrigal in all her glory, she stood towering over all the townsfolk. Her smile readiated, filling your stomach with butterflies.

You kept walking until you got to the stalls, looking for the right fruit to add to your smoothie.

You turned around to see a child about to fall over, the thought to laugh only crossed your mind after you fuckin superhero dived

The only thing between the kids head and the ground was your hand.

The bustling town suddenly turned quiet and cold as they stared in shock of what you have just done

The girl who always seemed to hate everyone, just saved a child from gaining a concussion.