Chapter 19

Aarohi--

Next morning I wokeup in the silent house, slowly I drag my body into the bathroom and took a long relaxing bath. After doing my business I come out in the room just in towel, it's a kind of habit. But to my shock and mistake I forget that it's his house and he have access of each and every room.

He's sitting on my bed. Scrolling his mobile phone, but as he heard the sound of door opening he instantly look up and his eyes widen and he look lost.

At first I felt numb, like what I do? As he's looking at me so intimately that I feel turning red in embarrassment. Then I hide behind the bathroom door shouting on him.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know that now you're not alone their as one female is living with you?" I shout.

He suddenly jerk stand and move towards me, his eyes turn red looks like he's angry. I hold the door tightly but he's more stronger than me, his one push and door burst open.

He come and stand in front of me. His forefinger start tracing my features from forehead to eyes, nose, cheeks, jawline, and slowly his finger reached at the opening of my towel, and with in instance he threw my towel. Now I'm standing in birth dress in front of him.

"I know that I'm not alone here but I know that the female is living with me is nothing but a kind of surrogate for me. A cheap low class slut." He said in his low yet insulting voice.

I feel like someone snatch earth underneath me. At first he look at me from head to toe and with that he threw a bathrobe on me and walked out.

I fall on the ground, crying my eyes out. He's silent from last one week but now within last two days or said in a mere twenty four hours, he start breaking me mentally and emotionally.

In just mere one day i want my pills. Habit of taking anxiety pills was very hard to break but now it's look like I want them again.

I cry until I have no strength left, I want tanmay, I wanted to be with him. I again take a shower as I start feel disgusting and wore black top with white jeans. I walked out and it's empty. So I cook a light breakfast for me, have it alone. But didn't eat much because I eat with everyone in my family and their is no single person to be seen. I wash my dishes and went back to the room. If the circumstances was different and he didn't show his true nature in just some hours I surely explore this place but I don't want to do that anymore. So I lock myself up in my room again.

And call tanmay, I want to feel myself again. As I was in real. A carefree Aarohi.

"Hey tann!" I tried to said in excited voice but he knows me well.

"Hey Princess! How are you?" He asked in his not so funny tone.

"I'm good, but not much I missed you so much." I said and he chuckled a little.

"You missed me this much that you call me after a whole damm week." He said in his angry, funny dramatic tone.

I know he tried to make fun of me so that he lightened my mood.

"Tann." I said as I chocked on my own saliva.

"Hey aaru! What happened why are you crying?" He asked, his voice held concern and worries.

"I wanted to come back, I want you with me here tann please." I said I know I'm freaking him and everyone out but I can't hold it. I want him near me, he's always with me when I need him the most, when I feel my nightmares scaring me.

"Shuu! Shuu!! Aaru, I'm coming to take you home. Ok? Now please stop crying. If you cry like this than how can I let you live with that beast for whole one year?" He said, I can sense by his voice that he also start crying by now.

"Please you don't start cry tann, I hate tears in your eyes please." I plead as I hate when his beautiful blue eyes held tears in it.

"First you stop crying I automatically stop." He said in childish tone, which make me Chuckled. We talk a little more and he said he's coming to take me for our day out as before.

And I instantly agreed with this plan. It's not like breaking any rule because its mentioned into the contract that I can also having the affair outside the marriage so, their is no problem I guess. I continued my friendship affair with my tann.

I changed into a red tube top with blue denim shorts and black shrug above it. I put on my sneakers, Kept my hair into a high ponytail, did little makeup and went out to wait for him.

As I walked out of my room, I saw agastya and Saurvi making out on the wall. It's feel like Deja Vu. I decide to ignore them without distrubing their making out, I about to walk out when I hear his loud hard voice.

"Wait right there shreya." Agastya said. Please don't call me with this name please.

I chant this line repeatingly in my mind.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he moved towards me, in his calculative steps with all dominating aura.

"I...I'm going out with Tanmay, he's on the way to take me." I said in nervousness but without stammering. Thank-god! 

"And who's permission you take?" He said in extremely low yet dangerous voice. Make me shivers.

"I don't think I need anyone's permission to go out as it's already mentioned in the bold in contract that

'Aarohi Singh uff Shreya Singhania is eligible to have an affair outside in marriage, without getting into any physical relationship.' I told him boldly.

I'm not someone who cry on little things but it was a little extreme for me.

"Shreya..." He about to say I cut in between.

"I said don't call me with this name." I said in low voice.

"Why? It's make you afraid? Scared? Aww my not so sweet step sister SHREYA." Saurvi said in her disgusting tone. Tracing her manicure fingers on my features. What is the problem with both of them to trace their figures on me? 

"Stop. STop..STOP...." I shout on them, as tears were flowing from my eyes. I feel suffocation, dizzy.

"Aroo...aruuuu!" I heard Tanmay's voice, loud, worried voice.

"What the hell you did with her?" He roared on both agastya and Saurvi.

"Aruu, stay with me. Baby open your eyes princess.... Please please look at me. Don't...just damm don't close your eyes. Remember our outings, our memories, remember how Armaan brother beat the shit out of bullies? Aruu please don't close your eyes." He continued his chanting while running outside taking me in his arms.

I don't know when but darkness consume his voice, my vision and pain.
_________

Hey guys!! How are you all?

Hopefully all fit and fine.
So how's the story till now?
Share your views on the comments sections and follow me on Wattpad and instagram
Author_sansh
LOTS OF LOVE. XOXO.
AUTHOR SANSHI!!

For more updates and details.