Chapter 63 - Operation Peri-Peri [Bonus]

( Takeyama POV )

I closed my eyes.

Ah, the pleasure of closing your eyes.

Over 50% of the brain is dedicated just for processing visual input and decoding the world around you. In other words, when you close your eyes, you're automatically shutting down 50% of your brain, and giving it the much needed rest.

Hence, the heavenly feeling of calm and tranquility engulfs you, as you rest your orbs.

"I want to sleep....."

I muttered to myself, and tossed around in my bed.

Just then, my mobile phone beeped up. I grumbled internally, and checked on the notification.

~~ Kei Karuizawa has added you to the group 'Operation Peri-Peri'

What?

I couldn't help but let out a dry chuckle. What the hell?

My interest suddenly piqued, I clicked the chat open, and scrolled through its members.

~~ You
~~ Chiaki Matsushita

~~ Kei Karuizawa
~~ Maya Sato
~~ Yosuke Hirata

This is..... a strange group. Was this some new friend group that I had unknowingly become a part of?

I don't really remember talking much to Sato-san. Granted that I had indeed talked to her on several occasions, but I would like to think that our interactions did not exceed the level of 'acquaintances'.

Kei Karuizawa was of course one of the girls in the class I was close to, but that was through Kiyotaka. So it wasn't something that I would openly brag about in public.

Hmm.

________________________________________________________________________________

## Operation Peri-Peri ##

Target:
Umm, what is this?

Agent Kei:
Keisuke! Good thing you showed up! Wassup ~~(❁'◡'❁)~~

Target:
I'm good..... I guess?

Agent Maya:
Yes, stage 1 complete. Welcome to the chat, Takeyama-kun!

Target:
I need someone to explain what is going on.

Commander Yosuke:
Hello, Keisuke! Fear not, this is just an experimental group chat that we've come up with! The 4 of us are planning to hang out one day after school, so we decided to rope you in as well!

Target:
Oh. So that's what this is all about?

Commander Yosuke:
Yes! Absolutely nothing else!

Agent Kei:
Absolutely nothing!

Target:
Well, ok then. What's with the nicknames though? Why the hell am I called 'Target'?

Agent Maya:
Just for fun, just for fun! Nothing going on at all! 🙃

Target:
..... right.

The Package:
Hi Kei-chan~~ 🤩

Agent Kei:
That's Chiaki-chan btw