008

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJuly 29thThursday

Charlotte, NC
July 29th
Thursday

🎶I'm up in the woods
I'm down on my mind
I'm building a still
Down the time🎶

Lost in the world by Ye played in the kitchen as Ari was baking a pound cake. She put the cake in the oven before she started to kitchen up her space.

"Suga" She heard, instantly rolling her eyes. She turned around, blankly looking at Makai who had Lucky's leash in his hand.

"Come walk wit' me," He said, she scrunched her face up "You won't let me leave the house but want me to walk wit' you?" She squinted her eyes at him.

He was keeping her in the house and it was very annoying. She just wanted to go to Mo's house. She didn't like being at home with all the tension between them.

She asked Mo to come to get her but she said no. She told her that she should try being friends with Makai which she didn't want to do so she was stuck.

"Yes," He said blankly. "He's your dog anyways so you need to walk him anyway." He said.

"You act like he's your dog too" She muttered taking her apron off and turning the music off. "Luckyyy, come here tink" She shouted.

She heard small paws running across the floor. Lucky came running downstairs, going straight to Makai. "I- Wow" She shook her head, going to put her crocs on.

They walked out of the house after he put the leash on Lucky. As soon as they got to the sidewalk, Makai moved her to the inside and gave her Lucky.

"You really not gonna talk to me?" He asked as they walked, breaking the silence between them both. "I do talk to you" She shrugged, stopping to let Lucky handle his business.

"If you still drink that stuff we have nothin' ta' really talk about" She gave him a tight lip smile.

"I haven't the last few days" He mumbled, eyeing their surroundings. It was true, after yet another talk with his sister, he stopped. It's only been a few days but it was the longest he went without it.

"I'll believe it when I see it" She shrugged.

He sighed "It's reasons why I drink it, Suga," He said lowly.

"Why? You don't see how numb you are when you drink it? You don't even look like you have the energy to do anything." She stressed.