Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Recap : SwaSan we're in relationships with each other and Swara ditched him. Sanskar married Swara for teaching her meaning and importance of love and promises which are toy for Swara to play.

In Morning!

Sun rays fall on Sanskar who is sleeping on couch. He get up while yawning. His eyes fall on Swara who is sleeping on bed looking angelic with her baby face. A smile come on his face seeing her first opening his eyes.

He recalled something!

SwaSan are sleeping bare in each other's arms. Swara first who awaked and see Sanskar smile while getting up little covering herself with comforter till chest and think something naughty and blew air on his ears sending shiver to him. She smirked and blew more air on his ear. She looks and find him smiling in sleep understand he is already awake and smirk teasingly and bite his earlobe hardly.

Sanskar : ah!! ( get up rubbing his earlobe) You are such a vampire Swara.

Swara burst in giggle and laugh looking at his frowned face.

Swara : what happened? Neend khul gayi!! ( laughingly).

She gasped when he take her beneath him widening her eyes then stare her intensely. She wrap her arms around his neck smiling. He smile at her gesture and take her lips in his lips and smooch her softly. She reciprocate him back fisting his hairs in her fist passionately and deepen the kiss.

Both break kiss when they feel need of breath. Sanskar smile and kiss her forehead softly showing how much he love her.

Sanskar : I just love to see your face in Morning. My morning become beautiful seeing you.

Swara : of course I am so beautiful obviously your Morning and night all is beautiful with me. ( tracing hand on his bare chest smirkingly).

Sanskar : You and your self praising habit. ( shaking head).

Swara laugh listening him. He smile and nuzzle his nose to her. She giggle more.

Present!

Sanskar smiling happily but soon reality strike him hard. He looks at her who is sleeping soundly. He smile sadly at her get up from his place to go but stop seeing her head falling from pillow.

He quickly go and put his hand under her head taking her head on his palm. He stare her intensely while she is sleeping on his palm. He chuckles sadly kiss on her forehead emotionally.

After half and hour! Sanskar is still sitting taking her head on his palm and staring her deeply.

In a mean Swara open her eyes yawning become surprised seeing Sanskar near her face and her head on his palm. She start laughing devilishly breaking his attention.

Swara : ( laughingly) what happened? Again lost in my beauty. ( smirking).

Sanskar place her head on pillow and start going but stop listening her.

Swara : aadmi chahe Kitna bhi sareef kyun na ho chahta toh aurat ka jism hi hai. ( laughingly).

It doesn't matter how much sincere a man is! He only want woman's body.

She gasped when he pin her on headboard.

Sanskar : can't you think something good? Not every man wants woman's body. Some men's want love and I also want your love.
Can't you see how much I love you?

Swara : ( rolling her eyes) urgh! You started your love Jaap in Morning itself. Don't you get tired? Love type of thing doesn't exist. Yeh sab Mann ka vahm hai. Like ghost doesn't exist, love also doesn't exist. It's imagination and you are living in imagination. You are sick. You need doctor. You need mental doctor.