𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟔

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 : 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑?" Von glanced over at me while squeezing my thigh here and there with his other hand on the steering wheel.

Today I was going to meet his family and I was beyond nervous I mean what if she doesn't like me or I'm too perfect and not good for him. My mind was racing with negative thoughts the whole ride.

"N-no I'm fine." I lied stuttering I didn't want him to think I was nervous or weak.

"Ma I can tell you nervous don't even trip she gon like you," he said before pulling into the driveway of a big house.

"But I never met your mother before so what if she doesn't like me then what." I huffed feeling myself get hot.

I was nervous because I had never met his mother before and usually when the mom doesn't like you the son will leave and then comes the drama and I didn't want that at all I already am at bad blood with my own family right now and I didn't need that added on.

"So." he shrugged "if she doesn't like you then that's ha problem you ma girl you ain't here to impress them."

"But-."

"Ain't no but nun D you worried about the wrong shit stop trippin' everything gon be straight Aight you trust me right?" He smirked before reaching his hand over to my thigh.

"Yes, I do I'm just a little nervous that's all baby." I leaned my head back against the headrest.

"Don't be D if I tell you I gotcha then I mean it na chill," he said before kissing me on the lips.

"Ok, I'm ready." I sighed unbuckling my seatbelt checking my appearance in the car mirror.

"Ma quit stressing you with grandson what you worried fa?" He glanced over at me with a smirk.

"Idk I'm just nervous what if I don't look right or my makeup is messed up," I said anxiously checking my hair in the mirror.

"D you good chill Aight now come on." he gave me a peck on the lips before opening the door and getting out of the car he walked over to my side opening my door and helping me out.

"Your such a gentleman," I smirked while he closed the door behind me.

"And a freak too." he grinned smacking my butt.